User Controls

I wrote my paper about hydromorphones life and I got a D

A fat 60 percent

I havent even read the comments why yet because my paper was good, I don't care

Also I forgot silly things like a cover page and a word count so grain of salt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Post it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Post it

Fuck you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go wash your mouth out with borax
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    What course are you doing op?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Fuck you

What's wrong?

I'll be on FB in a few minutes once I get on this bus
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What course are you doing op?

he posted abotu it before, 'politics of sex' or something similarly simianly gay
    Originally posted by aldra he posted abotu it before, 'politics of sex' or something similarly simianly gay

Ouch.
    Yeah, it's called Sex & Culture, she says it's really Philosophy of Sex bu they won't let her call it that which is straight up deceiving but not a big deal really.

I might post it or at least some of it, preferably after I figure out what they didn't like about it.

I'm also in the hot seat because someone informed someone that me and this asian guy aren't participating enough in our group of him and me and three girls, one who is asian I wanted to bang but she's already gained the freshmen 15; another hairy gross lesbian who claims she's not a lesbian; and a somali who wears a hijab yet openly talks about her sex life which is intriguing in a queer sort of way.

I thought she would understand that some students may not like to talk about their sex life and that that's NORMAL and you can't hold that against people, but I guess now I have to go explain that to her, which sucks because I actually participate but the asian kid doesn't and they're mad that me and him bailed from working on our group project. I lied and said I couldn't come because I can't drive on dilaudid (which I didn't have). I did it because I had meth eyes even thougn I was mostly sober.

That was a terrible choice because I talked about dilaudid a bunch in my hydro paper and I hope talking about a friend who became a dopewhore doesnt make me look like someone who needs a failing grade by association.

My other teacher, whom is a nigger, reads aloud from a book that says nigger a lot, and then he picks other people to read aloud and it's like watching roulette.
    Is that an undergrad course?

Like you'll graduate with a degree in Sex Studies?
    Did you seriously bail by telling them you were on drugs... so that they wouldn't see you and guess you were on drugs? am I reading that right?
    PS. Always bet on black
    Originally posted by aldra Did you seriously bail by telling them you were on drugs… so that they wouldn't see you and guess you were on drugs? am I reading that right?

It's America. If you aren't taking strong opiates people assume there's something wrong with you.
    I'm rethinking my policy of not going there
    i read the title as OP was getting a D.

for dick. like how ยงmยฃร‚gร˜L did.
    Originally posted by aldra Did you seriously bail by telling them you were on drugs… so that they wouldn't see you and guess you were on drugs? am I reading that right?

Yeah
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    great thread. You should bang the Somali in the hijab and shouldn't worry about your meth eyes. Dillies are way better, I'd be interested in reading your paper because I've been on and off dilaudid for half my life. I hope your paper touched on the sickness you feel and horniness yet inability to cum when you're high and also perhaps how the euphoria gives you erections and women become very emotionally dependant on it so will offer sexual favors for it. Idk but post your freakin paper
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yeah, it's called Sex & Culture, she says it's really Philosophy of Sex bu they won't let her call it that which is straight up deceiving but not a big deal really.

I might post it or at least some of it, preferably after I figure out what they didn't like about it.

I'm also in the hot seat because someone informed someone that me and this asian guy aren't participating enough in our group of him and me and three girls, one who is asian I wanted to bang but she's already gained the freshmen 15; another hairy gross lesbian who claims she's not a lesbian; and a somali who wears a hijab yet openly talks about her sex life which is intriguing in a queer sort of way.

I thought she would understand that some students may not like to talk about their sex life and that that's NORMAL and you can't hold that against people, but I guess now I have to go explain that to her, which sucks because I actually participate but the asian kid doesn't and they're mad that me and him bailed from working on our group project. I lied and said I couldn't come because I can't drive on dilaudid (which I didn't have). I did it because I had meth eyes even thougn I was mostly sober.

That was a terrible choice because I talked about dilaudid a bunch in my hydro paper and I hope talking about a friend who became a dopewhore doesnt make me look like someone who needs a failing grade by association.

My other teacher, whom is a nigger, reads aloud from a book that says nigger a lot, and then he picks other people to read aloud and it's like watching roulette.

This was a lot to unpack
    I would have assumed Sex Studies students would either bang constantly or just sit there awkwardly.
    hydromorphone is a typical female. Homeless opiate user that makes hundreds of dollars a day

The only skill you need to survive as a woman in this society is the ability to open your legs... thats it. Women have figured out how to game the system and contribute nothing to society.

Why have kids or a career when you can just find a sugar daddy and be an internet whore
Jump to Top