User Controls

Just paid for a Chinese prostitute with a gift card...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, but I couldn't get hard. She made fun of me by calling me "Slinkee Dick".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "sorry we don't take itunes gift cards"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The core of the problem with 'capitalism' as it's practiced in the west is that companies are able to use economic power to control social policy. They're held accountable economically, but not socially.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    aldra. have you done what I suggested?

at night? don't act like you're above the remote callout. it's not below you. i feel a connection is there for you. the line is clear.
    yes

I'm thinking of making a ouija board to summon demons to come and party in my apartment
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks?
    Originally posted by aldra yes

I'm thinking of making a ouija board to summon demons to come and party in my apartment

they just might be fallen angels posing they're here to help.

or they could be reaching out to us through positive intentions of aiding us in survival. especially that we have reached over into the nuclear age gone tech.

but sometimes I wonder if it's a trick.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Liar.
    Originally posted by Admin Liar.

Originally posted by aldra The core of the problem with 'capitalism' as it's practiced in the west is that companies are able to use economic power to control social policy. They're held accountable economically, but not socially.

But as long as people hold different social values, forcing a singular narrative is pretty dictatorial as opposed to "free", right?
    Admin African Astronaut
    Was an olderone or younger one?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folkss?
    blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Boyztown
    Admin African Astronaut
    No lie though. I did fuck a Chinese prostitute today. And made $6k+ in gift cards, primarily Visa gift cards.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin No lie though. I did fuck a Chinese prostitute today. And made $6k+ in gift cards, primarily Visa gift cards.

I guess it's pointless to ask. You aren't running strippers at gas stations are you. Someone did that to me.

Seriously the most fucked up thing to do to people .. especially like me. Now the bank doesn't want to return my money it seems. 300 plus bucks.

Anyone who schemes from the common blue collar is a real piece of shit. Admin no one cares if you fuck the system as long as it isn't passed down to the middle and lower class.
    *skimmers and no, that won't get you gift cards
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I guess it's pointless to ask. You aren't running strippers at gas stations are you. Someone did that to me.

Seriously the most fucked up thing to do to people .. especially like me. Now the bank doesn't want to return my money it seems. 300 plus bucks.

Anyone who schemes from the common blue collar is a real piece of shit. Admin no one cares if you fuck the system as long as it isn't passed down to the middle and lower class.

Oh dear. Well... Uh. Yeah, I'm a piece of shit for this year-ends boost. In a horrible way too. I actually feel shitty, but...fuck it. I'm up $20k and maybe more.
    No one cares about his shit if he isn't going to say what it is and how to do it. 6k isn't that bad but I made over 10 000 today it involves a keyboard and a mouse
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 No one cares about his shit if he isn't going to say what it is and how to do it. 6k isn't that bad but I made over 10 000 today it involves a keyboard and a mouse

What.. 10k. Thats like what 4 months of rent in San Jose?

now you can sit around with your dirty unwashed ass until you figure out how to build a shower in that place
Jump to Top