User Controls

I clearly have been Poisoned

Greenspam African Astronaut
    a third tooth has broken out of my mount in less than a month.

years and years nothing and in 3 weeks. 1 tooth, 1 crown front and 1 crown rear.

maybe radiation poisoning or rat poisoning?

You wont get away with this cuntS!
    Game On, Mother fuckers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I like to see my money is working for me.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Put them under your pillow and the tooth fairy might leave you Bitcoin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Erekshun I like to see my money is working for me.

O'realy

Originally posted by Solstice Put them under your pillow and the tooth fairy might leave you Bitcoin.

Fuck satans money
    So this is how your bullshit goes down huh?
    poison must of ate through my teeth and the bonding of the crowns.

make us believe it's the Republican old white established when it's just as much the PoC, Liberal Whites and Democratic side willing to murder witnesses and destroy Wallstreet with their fucking friends out in Saudi?

is it the Sufi who suffer under the hands of royals? Sell them some fucking F-35 while they pay for people to learn how to fly fucking planes into buildings and cover it up in 28 pages

American Judge
    Do you want the money or do you want to pursue an investigation

Lawyers of the people (Take the fucking money.. nothing will be done.. they have total diplomatic immunity")

Case sealed off

several years later.. Sell them the most advance military Jets on the market.

Whats to love about this world now?
    Crack will do that to you. And it will do that to you:

Originally posted by Greenspam poison must of ate through my teeth and the bonding of the crowns.

make us believe it's the Republican old white established when it's just as much the PoC, Liberal Whites and Democratic side willing to murder witnesses and destroy Wallstreet with their fucking friends out in Saudi?

is it the Sufi who suffer under the hands of royals? Sell them some fucking F-35 while they pay for people to learn how to fly fucking planes into buildings and cover it up in 28 pages

American Judge
    Do you want the money or do you want to pursue an investigation

Lawyers of the people (Take the fucking money.. nothing will be done.. they have total diplomatic immunity")

Case sealed off

several years later.. Sell them the most advance military Jets on the market.

Whats to love about this world now?
    Fuck off Erek. I never did crack nor meth

Go smoke your head
    I never said you did. I just said crack would do that to you.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I never said you did. I just said crack would do that to you.

you know you implied it with just a single sedentary statement like this.
    Denial wont stop your teeth from falling out.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    it's embedded in your hair follicles you fool. Shave everything off a la Pedro or die slower than Todd Gunderson did God rest his soul
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Greenspam make us believe it's the Republican old white established when it's just as much the PoC

I dindu nuffin
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Solstice I dindu nuffin

Underachiever.
    your avatar looks like burger planet

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood your avatar looks like burger planet

That dude looks like a chubby version of user apricot
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    U clearly dont consistently Keep adequate saliva in your mouth. And that's a shame.
    Originally posted by Sudo it's embedded in your hair follicles you fool. Shave everything off a la Pedro or die slower than Todd Gunderson did God rest his soul

Wait..what did you infect me with?

I had faliculitus

Why you being a dick sudo. Did I latch onto some facts?
    Admin African Astronaut
    I had been poisoned earlier this year with urushiol. Collecting gift cards with giant rashes was annoying.
    Originally posted by Admin I had been poisoned earlier this year with urushiol. Collecting gift cards with giant rashes was annoying.

are you narrating what you guys used on me in the guise of me drinking Mango to cover it up or what you actually experienced?
Jump to Top