User Controls

New 'tine product

Went in gas station to buy nasty monster mule I bought before and dumped out because it was gross but forgot about so same thing

And my eye catches a display for these snus (dip tobacco) pouches but they're tobacco free and just have nicotine. I thought about buying some but feel too good being nicotine free and not spending money on that jazz. It costs the same as dip, so like 9 or 10 bux after taxes.

That's how I would do it I think if I did it now. I did snus for a while in college cause you barely ever have to spit but tolerance built to it super quickly even with multiple bags at once.
    Tine
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    They make nicotine toothpicks now too.

3 mg per pick, different flavors.
    tine
    I think I'm getting pneumonia from vaping my Nord
    tine posting

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man TIME TO PASS THE TINE WIF HUFFING THE OL METH PRECURSORS, LOL!.

EX WHY LENE SMELLS SOOOOO GOOOOD (PEPPLE IN THE ALLEY NEAR ME)
    "WHAT THE FUCK SMELLS LIKE SPRAY PAINT??"
    *me sittinf tbere inhaling deeply from a skippy jar*

JESUS LOVES ME HE LOVES ME A BUNCH CUZ HE ALWAYS PUTS EX WHY LENE IN MAH LUNCH

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man im more worried about them worrying about me. but like Axl Rose says.

I DONT WORRY BOUT NOTHING NO CUZ WORRYINGS A WASTE OF MY… [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=72px]TINE[/SIZE][/FONT]

Originally posted by bling bling ;irea;;y tro;;d by tine
    The gum is a good buzz. Esp in rehab where theres nothing else. Coffee nicotine gabapentin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Patches>all
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Patches>all

You ever try the Equate Walmart brand? I'd never pay for Nicorette
    WellHung Black Hole
    U have wayyyyy too many vices, Diet Yellow.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice You ever try the Equate Walmart brand? I'd never pay for Nicorette

No, but I did get some cheap shit off Amazon. I figure it's all the same. With gum there is some difference in quality, but I'm in it for the nicotine not the gum or experience of putting on patches.
    Originally posted by WellHung U have wayyyyy too many vices, Diet Yellow.

Shut up wellhung, im sober.

Your an adderall, wheede abusing and alcoholic faggot, you probably smoke too
    Originally posted by Vitamin G No, but I did get some cheap shit off Amazon. I figure it's all the same. With gum there is some difference in quality, but I'm in it for the nicotine not the gum or experience of putting on patches.

I'd prefer patches too. I liked them when I was forced to use them while inpatient. What's the brand?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Shut up wellhung, im sober.

Your an adderall, wheede abusing and alcoholic faggot, you probably smoke too

👍 on the Adderall & Weed. 👎 on the booze & tobacco.
    I'm on all 4
Jump to Top