User Controls

How many of you wish you could be this guy

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Or admire him? Is he a better role model for young men than Jordan Peterson?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    The guy looks like he shaves everything but his face.
    Weird.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    This nigger was at the las Vegas shooting and was a bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 🐿 This nigger was at the las Vegas shooting and was a bitch.

Woahh, you need to COOL IT
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by 🐿 This nigger was at the las Vegas shooting and was a bitch.

yeah I saw that video, he's lucky he didn't get shot, kept asking for a police officer's gun
    If he was bladk would he have gotten shot?
    maybe

he didn't bother helping anyone, just ran around bothering the cops so he could pose as an action hero

if I remember right even his camera man was (subtlely) calling him a tool
    I read about him in cq in prison or some mans magazine that he had threesomes and a bunch of chicks all the time drawn to him and his guns and conservative ways.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

You were that MYSTERY GIRL that warned everyone beforehand .
    Originally posted by mmQ You were that MYSTERY GIRL that warned everyone beforehand .

I don't think she's mexican or elderly

Originally posted by Wariat I read about him in cq in prison or some mans magazine that he had threesomes and a bunch of chicks all the time drawn to him and his guns and conservative ways.

lol he's a venture capitalist who inherited a lot of money, he just pays instagram whores and gets them more attention
    That sounds like the way to live life like he knows whwt hes doing. Just inherit money and pay whores.
    what kind of a piece of shit aspires to 'inherit money pay whores'

both of you would end up in the gas chamber in a sane society
    Easy life my friend plus lots of prestige and media coverage.
    Originally posted by aldra what kind of a piece of shit aspires to 'inherit money pay whores

wario
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ You were that MYSTERY GIRL that warned everyone beforehand .

Yeah, whatever happen to that story. Some shit was going on miles away ? some lady telling people what was going to happen.

though I think the gun fire in the background in the video of the person in the car downstairs from the shooter was just echo.. some people say the echo didn't match this shooting. and there was reports of another shooting but it never made the news?

buried like 9/11
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra what kind of a piece of shit aspires to 'inherit money pay whores'

>>
    <<

So how does inheriting money give him the audacity to give everyone advice on success?

Jump to Top