User Controls

Does This Deter You?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

I asked for a tow away sign but they keep giving me the wrong ones.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Yeah, I kinda assume there is nothing worth seeing/stealing there if that crappy sign is all that is there to stop me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    If he put up a tow away sign, he’d have to contract a tow company to service the necessary tows. From what you’ve said, he ain’t putting another penny into it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Ohio should be towed into the ocean and dumped.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can buy ADT signs from ebay for like 3 dollar each
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Ohio should be towed into the ocean and dumped.

Lots of white trash there...like Technologist.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd rip it off the wall and leave a big hairy shit in its place.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    You're shits are hairy?

Greenspam African Astronaut
    Get a cone. Make a Road Runner like sign and put "I'll tow your shit if you park here" and place it in an Orange Cone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Narc You're shits are hairy?

I didnt say it was going to be MY hairy shit. 😊
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Cliché.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Oh yes very much so.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

I asked for a tow away sign but they keep giving me the wrong ones.

Fonie.. all this says is the property is privately owned and you have cameras. it doesn't say you can't park here.

I mean get some fucking chalk and a font template and neatly chalk the words "Don't Park" or "Private Parking You Will Be Towed"
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Greenspam Fonie.. all this says is the property is privately owned and you have cameras. it doesn't say you can't park here.

I mean get some fucking chalk and a font template and neatly chalk the words "Don't Park" or "Private Parking You Will Be Towed"

There aren't even cameras. I asked for a tow away sign and they put up a no trespassing sign.
    Then i called and told them they put up the wrong sign and all they did was put a "camera" sticker on it.
    Still not a tow away sign...
    Originally posted by Fonaplats There aren't even cameras. I asked for a tow away sign and they put up a no trespassing sign.
    Then i called and told them they put up the wrong sign and all they did was put a "camera" sticker on it.
    Still not a tow away sign…

You have to do everything yourself. You keep asking for favors from the Landlord, He's gonna jack your rent up. Just pay him his rent and only call him if the roof leaks or there is plumbing or gasline problems.

fuck everything else. Get some sidewalk chalk that last a while and draw a near line out where cars park. and chalk "NO PARKING" or "RESERVED FOR UNIT etc" your unit. Cones are best. find a real street cone and drop a hand made sign "You will be towed" and sit it at the front of the parking when you take off.
    Make 4 blocks of Concrete from wet post cement and place some pipes vertically and place a chain across front to back and one chain you can unleash with a lock at the front.
    Have this dude stand guard, Fonie

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Ohio should be towed into the ocean and dumped.

Right behind Ireland. You first😘
    What about that hippy town outside of Dayton?

whats it called again trendstersville??
    Yellow Springs. Where Dave Chapelle lives.
Jump to Top