User Controls

At what moment in time did vaginas and penises evolve?

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Would be interesting to see the first ones
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Nothing about evolution happens at one moment in time. There were probably a cascade of pre-nises and pre-ginas that looked less and less so as you moved back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Big League jedi Nothing about evolution happens at one moment in time. There were probably a cascade of pre-nises and pre-ginas that looked less and less so as you moved back.

Yeah. You don't need to detail how evolution works.

But how did it start? Where is the line of vaginalhood drawn?
    you stupid motherfucker. i guess when we stopped dividing into our children or something you asshole
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Yeah. You don't need to detail how evolution works.

But how did it start? Where is the line of vaginalhood drawn?

There is no line. That's the point.
    Originally posted by Big League jedi There is no line. That's the point.

There is always a line. Do you want to argue we're actually still worms or some shit next?

Like the eye developed from little sensory thangs to detect light and dark.

What were the first penises like? Which animals had them? What are the benefits of having a penis or vagina?

Don't get why you want to /thread when we could be having an in depth discussion about penis
    A penis is a worm basically
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 A penis is a worm basically

Ur penis like a flatworm
    Your penis is a ringworm, pussy
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Your penis is a ringworm, pussy

My penis is shaped like a slug, boomtown
    I love penises like I love my wife.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G There is always a line. Do you want to argue we're actually still worms or some shit next?

Like the eye developed from little sensory thangs to detect light and dark.

What were the first penises like? Which animals had them? What are the benefits of having a penis or vagina?

Don't get why you want to /thread when we could be having an in depth discussion about penis

The line is wherever you draw it. Taxonomy isn't a matter of truth, just consistency. There is no fact of the matter about what the first penis was or vagina was.
    fucking didn't really start until I was born

made a girls asshole bleed last night, D X M and being horny is a bad combination folx
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fucking didn't really start until I was born

made a girls asshole bleed last night, D X M and being horny is a bad combination folx

Why did you avoid the wordenhancement
    because it's a form of cuckholdry
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    bundy
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    oh so that's what dx'm turns to
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    When God became a pervert.
Jump to Top