User Controls

I am female

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    You think that just because you were born with a vagina that that somehow makes you female?
    WRONG
    My penis and hairy chest is more female than any single thing about you
    I am more female than you could ever hope to be and modern day understandings of humanology and reality CONFIRM THIS

SUCK IT CISHITS

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You think that just because you were born with a vagina that that somehow makes you female?
    WRONG
    I am more female than you could ever hope to be and modern day understandings of humanology and reality CONFIRM THIS

SUCK IT CISHITS
    You have a hairy chest?

I bet you have a very feminine penis.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You have a hairy chest?

I bet you have a very feminine penis.

Unfortunately
    I get a few hairs but I pluck them out and shave them
    it seems like whatever spirit that possessed hts had left her body and is now in yours.

we need an exorcism expert.
    nah I have wanted to be the little girl my whole life
    I tried doing HRT back in 2015 but the pills made me psychotic
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I tried doing HRT back in 2015 but the pills made me psychotic

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal nah I have wanted to be the little girl my whole life
    I tried doing HRT back in 2015 but the pills made me psychotic

Too bad, I'd like you better as a girl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    I am a black male, despite the feminine user handle.
    Originally posted by Lucrimosa I am a black male, despite the feminine user handle.

Nigger.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Nigger.

You can’t love someone who doesn’t want to be loved.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal nah I have wanted to be the little girl my whole life
    I tried doing HRT back in 2015 but the pills made me psychoticer

ftfy
    TFW no psychotic tranny gf
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's a mental illness. There are only two genders.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You think that just because you were born with a vagina that that somehow makes you female?
    WRONG

SUCK IT CISHITS

fuck sakes. that Adams Apple.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    the world is going through a second wave of revolution by the people. it's been trying to recreate the 1960s movement vibe several times but in the past 5 years or so has made some huge advancements expressing that everything is normal.

I mean who am I to judge what someone does to their body it's their choice. but also note, you should Grandfather my behavior of maybe staring at you and wondering why you did this without being upset about it.

also I have a slight issue with graves disease which is why I take pills for my thyroid. apparently its been most of my life. I have large eyes when i stare at people like enough to bother people. deal with it.

I'm not a zombie. yet somehow I'm abnormal.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    WRONG

SUCK IT CISHITS

You're actually proof of transexuality not being completely made up in people's minds. Yeah you might have male genitalia, but I'd be interested in knowing your testosterone levels. You were definitely supposed to be female.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol your chest isn't hairy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top