User Controls

My Friend Got Shot in the Head!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

https://www.whio.com/news/state--regional/ahad-israfil-gunshot-wound-survivor-dies/DO4S7jT3QpZqZxoUkKXHEN/

33 years ago...

I met the cat 2 years ago round this time while I was staying in the nursing home that I guess he had been living at.
    It was hard to tell what was up with the guy at first. I figured he had a stroke or something but as soon as I got within his range he made it a point to tell me how he was on Oprah back in the day for being shot in the head.

Can't be bothered to find the Oprah vid but I found this one. I actually saw this on tv way back in the day. I had no idea I would ever meet him and get to know him. He likes "Wheel of Fortune.
    He rolled around in a jazzy chair when he wasnt being engine hoisted into his bed.
    The man's legs was useless and 1 arm was a lot weaker than the other.

Every morning I would wake up and go work out and sure enough he would come rollin around the corner excited and ready for some coffee (coffee pot was in physical therapy room).
    Then he would sit there and curl a 5 pounder while I attempted to learn to juggle.

Guy was a good man.
    I didn't miss him enough to ever go back after I got out and I would have maybe wrote him a letter but I couldn't figure out how to spell his name.

I was checking my local news this morning and saw his picture so I thought I would share with you guys.
    I forgot to mention that he is dead.
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I forgot to mention that he is dead.

:(
    y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    My best friend was shot and killed at 17 two days after our graduation at a graduation party. Shot in the head behind the ear.
    Originally posted by y36mg My best friend was shot and killed at 17 two days after our graduation at a graduation party. Shot in the head behind the ear.

YOU MONSTER!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Ever since you blocked me from calling you...
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I forgot to mention that he is dead.

Why were you in the nursing home, Fona?
    Originally posted by Greenspam Why were you in the nursing home, Fona?

Broke my hip and scapula falling off the flood wall.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Broke my hip and scapula falling off the flood wall.

was it a pancake scapula?
    Originally posted by Greenspam was it a pancake scapula?

Shoulder blade.
    I fell 25 feet and landed on my side snapping my bones in half.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've seen people who were cut clean in half at the waist and lived.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Shoulder blade.
    I fell 25 feet and landed on my side snapping my bones in half.

I was making a spoof. I'm sorry you had to endure that fucking pain.

did you really tease a dog and it chewed on your lip? Kr0z told me while laughing. I told him that was not nice.
    Originally posted by Greenspam I was making a spoof. I'm sorry you had to endure that fucking pain.

did you really tease a dog and it chewed on your lip? Kr0z told me while laughing. I told him that was not nice.

Yeah. I almost got laid too if it wasn't for that meddling dog.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Yeah. I almost got laid too if it wasn't for that meddling dog.

backstory
    y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats YOU MONSTER!

I miss him everyday.
    Originally posted by Greenspam backstory

I was 18 and found myself going to a stupid high school party.
    I brought a bunch of booze.
    Outta no where it seemed everyone had left and it was just the girl who's house it was (actually her parents house) and me (with a shit ton of booze).
    I quickly got tired of the beer and suggested we drink her parents liquor instead.
    Like a pro this girl grabs a bottle of some kind of liquor and dumps it into this pitcher of kool aid.
    She held it up and pushed the button on the thing and I got down on me knees and was catching that gross stream of high schooler cocktail.
    Then we was gonna go play fuck fuck on her bed but her dog (a german shepard) wouldnt leave us alone so she went and got a dog treat to throw at it hoping it would leave us alone.
    But first I wanted to feed the dog a treat myself and for whatever reason I put the treat in my mouth and got down face to face with the dog as if I was the crawkodile hunter preforming trick with an animal or some dumb shit.
    The dog didn't know me and wouldnt take the treat so I sort of slapped it and then it took the treat and some of my face with it.
    Anyways she felt really bad so I just ran around her parent house bleeding everywhere before going to the hospital and then a lawyers.
    In the end the lawyer said he didn't want to go after the people because there was no money in it as her family was already in so much debt anyways (might be why everyone was drinking in the first place anyways, it was 2008 afterall).
    Did She fuck you after all of that? or did she blow you off?
Jump to Top