User Controls

I think what is going to end up happening to me

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    If I were you I would go to poland, get a condo somewhere in teh center in warsaw, and just meet some nice lady at a church.

Get an education, or some job, some business, whatever, a car, and then meet a girl at a church. A nice, tight, coy one.
    I dont need a car. Its ana dded expense and public transportation is ok here. Plus i tend to get duis when i had cars in usa i had two of those. I tend to not think once i have that one beer and am a mild alcoholic.
    Yes, yes, we've all been there.

Though honestly the only time that I've gotten pulled over for speeding while drunk, I was also let go. This is the only time that I was let go. All other times that I've been pulled over sober, I've been ticketed.

I understand that a car is an added expense, but it is nice to have. I know that europe has good public transport, but women don't feel the same when you take them somewhere on a train or a bus... I'm telling you bro, it doesnt even have to be a nice, fabulous car. You need some wheels.

I'm just giving you my advice from my experience you know. I dont know whats going through your mind right now or what mental cycle youre in, but this is just the input that I can give with what experience I have.
    Yea I will think about it. Will have to go through the process of getting a driver license here in Poland though which can be a drag and an expense.
    Maybe I will just find an older lonely lady like a divorcee who lives abroad but is seeking to connect to her Polish roots? Like from the Uk or something?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Why don't you just go to free networking events and pickup educated sluts there for exp so when you finally meet the girl of your dreams you may at least have a slight chance of giving her a hug before she flees
    They all flee just by looking at me from far away trust me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Maybe I will just find an older lonely lady like a divorcee who lives abroad but is seeking to connect to her Polish roots? Like from the Uk or something?

Whats it like to move around the EU when you have a criminal record? I worked with some Ukrainian guys, father and son. They came into the u.s. through the mexican border and did time in the immigration prison until they could file for a refugee case for immigration.

We were all drunk talking about stuff, and I dont remember the details, but they said that they did time in Norway as well. They said that they were told in Norway that nobody outside Norway will ever know what they did time for. They said that when they tried to go to Poland to work to make some money, they Poles saw that they had a conviction, but they did not know what for. The Polish immigration cops were pissed; they're used to hassling Ukrainians who come to work; almost everyone there has convictions. They REALLY wanted to know what they did time for.

Do they see your convictions from the u.s. when you move about?

I know a guy whos locked up in Russia. His crime is irrelevant. He could either admit guilt and shorten his term, OR, he could deny it, and then once he is out, he can try to immigrate to the u.s. on a refugee status. I know many people from both Ukraine and Russia who do this successfully; their lawyers help them make up hilarious stories sometimes too, but it still works!. Anyway, the reason why the guy wont admit guilt while locked up to shorten his sentence, is because the u.s. will not take you if you plead guilty to a criminal case apparently.

Soon very soon, they will be able to close the airports in easter europe as the last person leaves for the u.s. Soon very soon some states will have more slavs than spic, niggers, and yankees. Soon, very soon, the blood will flow like a river.

Stay safe, stay slav, never forget where you are from, never forgive, never forget what they took from you.
    Easy i can travel everywhere including anywhere in the world like mexico.
    Man I have some intense stories from the 90s when Russians would go all the way to poland to steal cars, they fake titles in belarus, then bellorussians robbing them on the border, then the cops not being able to go after them because they would ONLY go after Russian/Ukrainian criminals who deal with stolen cars from poland.

FUck I love my people.𓇉
    So the polish authorities care? Or do they elt eveyrone in from ukraine equally even knowing?
    Originally posted by Wariat They all flee just by looking at me from far away trust me.

The most important thing about being a crook is knowing how to fake it. If you have some wheels, a cover story, clothes that fit your story, and job to at least look like you're normal (as if not all your money is dirty), then stupid people (women) fall for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat So the polish authorities care? Or do they elt eveyrone in from ukraine equally even knowing?

Poles working in immigration places know to fuck with Ukrainians because after the war started, a lot of them started fleeing into Poland, and a lot of them were up to no good. For some reason authorities in europe communicate with eachother, but Norway is apparently humane in that they dont disclose WHAT you did, only that you did something. Certain crimes apparently bar you entrance into certain places, and the Poles were pissed that these two guys had a conviction, but, due to lack of evidence of the nature of the conviction, they had to let them in.
    p.s. posting in a slav thread.
    Originally posted by Wariat The thing is I like telling women or girls i got deported and did time in the usa, its kind of edgy wnd sexy dont you think for them? Especislly since I dont look like that type.

I do not think that you will attract wife material with such stories.
Jump to Top