User Controls

BREXIT live debate (ongoing)

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Early life and education
    Bercow was born in Edgware, Middlesex, the son of Brenda (Bailey) and Charles Bercow, a taxi driver. His father was born to a jedi family and his mother converted to Judaism.[8][9][10] His paternal grandparents were jedis who arrived in Britain from Romania a century ago.[11][12] Having settled in the UK, the family anglicised its surname from Berkowitz to Bercow.

sniffs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Russians funded the Brexit shit too. It's part of the plan in "Foundations of Geopolitics"

They want to errode the EU.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Welcome to my world:
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Russians funded the Brexit shit too. It's part of the plan in "Foundations of Geopolitics"

What would be the point of that? Nato is still a thing so it wouldn't gain them much, especially when they're still under sanctions
    Originally posted by Number13 What would be the point of that? Nato is still a thing so it wouldn't gain them much, especially when they're still under sanctions

If it weakens the west, they're all for it.
    The EU is a globalist plot to destroy the sovereignty of European countries and force them into becoming a United States like nation
    it's evil and worse than the UN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vitamin G If it weakens the west, they're all for it.

It doesn't weaken the west though, there's more to gain from brexit than to lose
    Originally posted by Number13 It doesn't weaken the west though, there's more to gain from brexit than to lose

L

O

L
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Vitamin G If it weakens the west, they're all for it.

They should fund immigration then.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country They should fund immigration then.

Immigration doesn't weaken the west. It strengthens it.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Immigration doesn't weaken the west. It strengthens it.

Nope.
    Immigration is never a good thing, it leads to the death of a nation and the weakening of culture.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Nope.
    Immigration is never a good thing, it leads to the death of a nation and the weakening of culture.

Not really. People have been immigrating since the dawn of time and basically every culture is a culture of immigration. All it does is strengthen a nation. More people = more capability = more power.

Imagine a world where Einstein didn't help develop the nuclear bomb.

Where Moses didn't cross the red sea.

Where Levi Strauss didn't create jeans.

Where Ho didn't cure AIDS.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Russians funded the Brexit shit too. It's part of the plan in "Foundations of Geopolitics"

im sure they have more than just one book in russia.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sure they have more than just one book in russia.

It was used as a textbook in the Russian military since it's publication. The Russian ministry of defense helped write it. It was almost put into the Russian school curriculum, and is basically word for word exactly what Russia is doing today.

Next step is that they're going to push on China in a southward direction. Expect Mongolia to be influenced in the near future.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G It was used as a textbook in the Russian military since it's publication. The Russian ministry of defense helped write it. It was almost put into the Russian school curriculum, and is basically word for word exactly what Russia is doing today.

Next step is that they're going to push on China in a southward direction. Expect Mongolia to be influenced in the near future.

nyet.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Not really. People have been immigrating since the dawn of time and basically every culture is a culture of immigration. All it does is strengthen a nation. More people = more capability = more power.

We're full, fuck off.
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Who gives a shit. Tell me when UK does something other than diddling their assholes.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    why do you care so much fagget bitch
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Not really. People have been immigrating since the dawn of time and basically every culture is a culture of immigration. All it does is strengthen a nation. More people = more capability = more power.

How did it work out for the Aztecs?
Jump to Top