User Controls

My business partner is becoming more and more clingy

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    He broke up with his girlfriend of 5 years after I demonstrated how enjoyable it is being single, free from any bullshit that you're not obligated to pay attention to

He also drifted away from many of his friends because they turned leftist and deranged

I see him like 3 or 4 times a week and he calls me EVERY DAY just to ask "how i'm feeling" and shit like that

He's a brilliant software engineer (and literally a sperg) so how do I communicate to his sperg brain that even though I like him very much, he only takes up 5% of my friendship circle and since I'm an impulsive extrovert who needs constant stimulation it's important I surround myself with different people and not get into a repetitive routine otherwise I may snap and just cut him out of my life forever. Would this previous sentence be enough
    inb4hetellsyouhelovesyou
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    is the OP a real girl or a dude?
    I'm a 9.1/10 young, virile male
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Daily I'm a 9.1/10 young, virile male

What did you lose the 0.9 on?

This guy is perhaps contacting you so much as he wants to learn from you and emulate you.

It's Lanny, isn't it?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country What did you lose the 0.9 on?

My wrists are quite skinny although it makes the rest of my arm look bigger as an illusionary effect

My beard grows a little patchy so I have to remain clean shaven at all times

Since my face is naked the whole time, I am extremely obsessive with calorie counting and general health and fitness in order to keep my face lean. If I go on a fucked up pizza binge ala §m£ÂgØL my beautiful face bloats up for the next 12 hours and I have to drink 5 litres of water to look even remotely normal again (I'm low carb usually)

This is what happens when you drop 300ug of acid when you're 16 and stare at the mirror for 3 hours

It made me extremely vain and conscious about my looks like an instagram model

People treat you better when you look good, it's a sad fact of life, so it's a blessing and a curse

Is my friend just a faggot then
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sounds like you both may be a little faggoty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    People also treat you better if you dress up or look like you have money. Isnt it true?
    Ye
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sounds like you have him bad advice. Personally I like having a girl friend that I love.
    Originally posted by POLECAT sounds like you both may be a little faggoty

Yeah daily is definitely a queer
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sounds like you have him bad advice. Personally I like having a girl friend that I love.

He got the coolidge effect and makes £100k a year so even that clingy sperg has more options than you ever will

Do you really think I didn't see your previous thread about going on a date with a 2
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I always expect to fuck on the first date.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    does he make 100k a year from your business or another one that he has?

Also, you both sound like metro bisexuals and I think you got him to break up with his gf so you could bang him then ghost him
    Originally posted by Sudo does he make 100k a year from your business or another one that he has?

Both

Also, you both sound like metro bisexuals and I think you got him to break up with his gf so you could bang him then ghost him

That's what I'm afraid of
    Originally posted by Daily He got the coolidge effect and makes £100k a year so even that clingy sperg has more options than you ever will

Do you really think I didn't see your previous thread about going on a date with a 2

I know you saw my thread.. I mean everyone here sees my threads.. you mad lil bromo?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Im sure you probably it did see my thread.. I mean everyone here sees my threads.. you mad lil bromo?

No I like having you around u lil fagit
    Originally posted by Daily No I like having you around u lil fagit

You sound kinda of frothy Lil dawg. How about you go suckle in your bfs dick so you can calm down, lil dawg
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Daily My wrists are quite skinny although it makes the rest of my arm look bigger as an illusionary effect

My beard grows a little patchy so I have to remain clean shaven at all times

Since my face is naked the whole time, I am extremely obsessive with calorie counting and general health and fitness in order to keep my face lean. If I go on a fucked up pizza binge ala §m£ÂgØL my beautiful face bloats up for the next 12 hours and I have to drink 5 litres of water to look even remotely normal again (I'm low carb usually)

This is what happens when you drop 300ug of acid when you're 16 and stare at the mirror for 3 hours

It made me extremely vain and conscious about my looks like an instagram model

People treat you better when you look good, it's a sad fact of life, so it's a blessing and a curse

Is my friend just a faggot then

I'm fit as fuck bitch. Tech has seen me. I'm basically a supermodel.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G I'm fit as fuck bitch. Tech has seen me. I'm basically a supermodel.

Lol no you're not lil bromo, quit fronting
Jump to Top