User Controls

Bueno Just DIED and it BLEW!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    At least he died doing what he loved, being brutally smashed to pieces by roof debris.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pretty sure Austin is the gayest city in Texas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty sure Austin is the gayest city in Texas

Only steers and queers come from Texas.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty sure Austin is the gayest city in Texas

Pretty sure nobody said any different.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Update: They found our friend.
    He was right in the path of it.
    He didn't stand a chance.
    These freak night time tornadoes hitting densly populated cities is new and most likely some peice of military weaponry being used on the masses in some big conspiracy leading back to the synagogues.

RIP Beano.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Shut up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    This picture is funny.

Beeno would have thanks it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I saw that on facebook earlier today you meme regurgitating faggot. I'm spoofing the fona fone and calling a bomb threat on the FBI with it
    I don't get it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    there's a coke baggie on the back of the phone
    lol

I assumed it wasjust a sticker or one of those shitty grip things people put on there
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Greenspam He's stationed in Killeen at Fort Hood.. 100 miles south

He's in the military?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats This picture is funny.

Beeno would have thanks it.

Are they polish? they look Irish but I could see them being Polish.
    Originally posted by Sudo I saw that on facebook earlier today you meme regurgitating faggot. I'm spoofing the fona fone and calling a bomb threat on the FBI with it

Why didn't you do this on 9/11/01 and potentially saved thousands of lives
    Originally posted by Sudo there's a coke baggie on the back of the phone

LOL I didn't see it at first.

I thought this was about the blonde girls stupid tattoo.

I thought maybe it's supposed to be spelled with one D.

Now I get her eyes .. it's like "Dude.. your sweaty ass phone is stuck to the coke bag, bitch.. hide it now"
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    One time when I was 19 me and my friends went to a headshop and there was a white powder in a baggie in plain sight, but right by the glass counter as we were paying. We did not grab it and I've always regretted it.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G One time when I was 19 me and my friends went to a headshop and there was a white powder in a baggie in plain sight, but right by the glass counter as we were paying. We did not grab it and I've always regretted it.

it was a bag of cut they sell at headshops?

there was a headshop that sold cool ass posters and t-shirts in my hometown when I was a kid in the 1970s, that very headshop was used in a film with Thomas Chong and Sophia Coppola called 'Spirit of 76'. they sold shit like that for cokeheads to cut their shit with. it's like baby powder or some shit?? I don't think it exist anymore. I should go see if it's still there next time I drive through town.
Jump to Top