User Controls

Better than most people

Admin African Astronaut
    Apparently 50% of Americans make less than $30k yearly. I make more than that at my taxable job, not to mention supplementing in $20k-$30k tax free. I keep my living costs low and save/invest, unlike most people.

I also live a healthy lifestyle, which is something that only 2%-3% of Americans do. I would say I exceed at it.

I think it's fair to say that I'm better than most people.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What an achievement
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin Apparently 50% of Americans make less than $30k yearly. I make more than that at my taxable job, not to mention supplementing in $20k-$30k tax free. I keep my living costs low and save/invest, unlike most people.

I also live a healthy lifestyle, which is something that only 2%-3% of Americans do. I would say I exceed at it.

I think it's fair to say that I'm better than most people.

Build an underground empire.. Store it with survival food, supplies and chicks. Wait for the nuclear outcome. You will be King and get to rename the new planet now with interesting sunset colors.
    Admin African Astronaut
    I guess it's easy though.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I make way more than that plus I'm better looking and aren't even American plus I don't brag about it and have an above average sized penis you mediocre faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It's kind of ridiculous how shitty the average person is. You have to meet them to get it, and I usually spend most of my time amongst the top 5% or so of people (brag).
    Technologist victim of incest
    Better than others because you make more money than some, and you live what you think is a healthy lifestyle? That’s a joke, because you’re a thief. That makes you no better than a crook.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Better than others because you make more money than some, and you live what you think is a healthy lifestyle?

What can I do to improve it? I guess I could add some more variety in with my vegetables and I could go 100% organic.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's kind of ridiculous how shitty the average person is. You have to meet them to get it, and I usually spend most of my time amongst the top 5% or so of people (brag).

What do you mean by 'You have to meet them to get it'?

Do you mean that once you find out more about them, you realize how junky they are?

For instance, some people are obese and gross and then after talked to them you realize that they have medical debt and are on depression pills. So then you get how pathetic they are.
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol
Jump to Top