User Controls

Would you rather have a strong jawline with chubby cheeks

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    or a double chin with high cheekbones
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How about chubby cheeks and a double chin?
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    I have a strong jawline and high cheekbones so I'm not sure which I'd give up.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you can have chubby cheeks and high cheekbones. A lot of indigenous folk have this feature

I remember hearing high cheekbones meant you were attractive when I was younger and realized I had fairly high ones but knew there must be something missing or my life would be a lot better
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I have high cheek bones, chubby cheeks, strong jawline and a double chin. I'm the mean muggin messiah here to unite all the nations.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Go back to the rock u crawled from out under, op. Ur not wanted here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CASPER I have high cheek bones, chubby cheeks, strong jawline and a double chin. I'm the mean muggin messiah here to unite all the nations.

Show me ur genitals
    men who are confident with their masculinity dont need jawlines, strong ones or not.
    I have a Jim Backus jawline.
    define strong jaw line
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian define strong jaw line

the kind of jaw shape you commonly see on babarians.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Jus thinking out loud
    I always hated my chubby cheeks but In my dating life , when I ask a man im with ..what are some things about me they are physically attracted to ..my chubby cheeks are always in like the first few physical traits 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Lanny has chubby cheeks.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao figures smh
    Originally posted by CandyRein Lmao figures smh

He also has a pronounced paunch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *eyes become enlarged*

*gasps*!!!
    Pronounced belly side profile.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok fuck this let me be the guy that says what if you have medium cheek bones and 1.3333333 chins ?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wrong thread but I'm drunk and I couldnt so it. I couldnt sing Jambi. Actually jambi 2asnt on the list so then the only tool songs were aenima and sober. But I was too pussy. so I just danced a lot at other people. I danced. I love dancing.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    God damn I love dancing. In front of a crowd of people just looking at me like I'm weird. Lol I love it. Learn to fuxking swim , kids. Have fun.
Jump to Top