User Controls

Psuedotelepathy

If a person enjoys a certain artwork for example and I know them well, I can make inferences into what psychological comfort they are deriving from it, like I can infer what theyre thinking subconsciously even if they dont realize it. I pick up on cues like this regularly and am basically able to read the minds of anyone who becomes friends with me and i make them aware of it, maybe thats why im such a trip man
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.winterwatch.net/2018/12/the-ufo-alien-narrative-is-a-psyop/
    wario no
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 If a person enjoys a certain artwork for example and I know them well, I can make inferences into what psychological comfort they are deriving from it, like I can infer what theyre thinking subconsciously even if they dont realize it. I pick up on cues like this regularly and am basically able to read the minds of anyone who becomes friends with me and i make them aware of it, maybe thats why im such a trip man

I think that's just called not being autistic
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 If a person enjoys a certain artwork for example and I know them well, I can make inferences into what psychological comfort they are deriving from it, like I can infer what theyre thinking subconsciously even if they dont realize it. I pick up on cues like this regularly and am basically able to read the minds of anyone who becomes friends with me and i make them aware of it, maybe thats why im such a trip man

prove it faget
    Originally posted by Daily I think that's just called not being autistic

Yeah but with people who know me personally im able to do it to a mindfuck degree and i dont know anyone else whos like that. Its strange that i have an unusually high level of cognitive empathy but also sit in my room alone as a lifestyle and my social skills are kinda bad otherwise
    Ive had two relationships or maybe five that deteriorated into months of silent treatment while the person used their own content to convey messages to me indirectly its impossible to explain. my superpower is being able to know what autistic girls are thinking
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Ive had two relationships, or maybe five that deteriorated into months of silent treatment while the person used their own content to convey messages to me indirectly its impossible to explain. my superpower is being able to know what autistic girls are thinking

How do you know it's what she was conveying

Did you confirm it with her later

Even if you did how could you take her word seriously when females are more likely to generate reconstructive memories
    I couldnt confirm because this is what they do when deciding to never talk to me again but theyre still really pissed off
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    this thread is a delusion

I bet you've never even read "high fidelity" nor should you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo this thread is a delusion

I bet you've never even read "high fidelity" nor should you

Its not tho
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    This is definitely some delusional shit. People like sploo always think they can read people or would do well in a fight, and will talk to the ends of the earth about how they would best somebody in their fictional scenario they probably got a racing heartbeat over in the shower
    Dietpiano can confirm ive telepathic brain fighted him before
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Its not tho

"You listen to Justin Beiber that means you idealize the concept of romance and innocent love with a non threatening male HAHAHA I'm totally reading your mind and I know everything about you"
    ive telepathic brain fighted a lot of things
    Originally posted by Sudo "You listen to Justin Beiber that means you idealize the concept of romance and innocent love with a non threatening male HAHAHA I'm totally reading your mind and I know everything about you"

What about something highly niche specific?
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 What about something highly niche specific?

No, because then your understanding of the piece of art is subjective and tied to your own aesthetic appreciation. Maybe if you're similar in some ways there are overlapping qualities you both understand about the piece but you still don't know, you're just deluding yourself into thinking you do because you lack intimacy in your life
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it comes from statistical analysis of the appeal of popular art. if you know that a work of art is most popular among molestees, when one of your friends says they like it you can respond with 'AHA! YOUR UNCLE GOT TO YOU!' and very likely be right.

but because you're not totally autistic, you don't think of it in such terms and once you learn a bit about a piece of art you can make judgements of the people who like it on autopilot.

ps. intimacy is gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra it comes from statistical analysis of the appeal of popular art. if you know that a work of art is most popular among molestees, when one of your friends says they like it you can respond with 'AHA! YOUR UNCLE GOT TO YOU!' and very likely be right.

but because you're not totally autistic, you don't think of it in such terms and once you learn a bit about a piece of art you can make judgements of the people who like it on autopilot.

ps. intimacy is gay

Something like that, but its usually something no one else would notice
    Originally posted by aldra it comes from statistical analysis of the appeal of popular art. if you know that a work of art is most popular among molestees, when one of your friends says they like it you can respond with 'AHA! YOUR UNCLE GOT TO YOU!' and very likely be right.

ps. intimacy is gay

🕍🐍👃💲📪🗳🎯⛺♨️🤢
Jump to Top