User Controls

What are your LEAST favorite drugs you've tried?

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Cyclazadone was pretty shitty. If you're not familiar with it it's basically a shit tier stimulant. Does give good energy but it's incredibly, ridiculously dirty feeling and also terrible for your liver apparently. If anyone here in the US wants some I'll send about 200mg of it for the cost of shipping.

bundy I think is pretty shitty as well. It's actually pretty cool in higher doses but the side effects make it not worth it for me. I'd rather just take psychedelics or a dissociative that's actually good like MXE or ketamine.

As far as psychedelics go, DOM was pretty shit. Dirty feeling and the energy on it is overpowering and lasts forever. The last time I took it, I took about 15mg for some fucking reason and ended up tripping for about 18 hours which felt like weeks.

DPH is obviously complete garbage. Huge body load, delusional hallucinations. Only masochists like it.

I did not like yopo in the slightest either. I believe the gold to be found in it is the 5-meo-dmt but you have to snort absolute fuck tons of it to trip, and it makes you really nauseous so it's almost a guaranteed puke for very little reward. Maybe the seeds I had weren't potent or something, but I just didn't like it much. Fucked up the first time using baking soda to make the concoction but I tried it again with real lime and it wasn't actually much better. Tried smoking it too which was not so great.

What about you guys?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Ethylone, a-pvp, Crouton.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    what do you mean by "huge body load"?

I would have to say DPH is the worst drug I've tried next to alcohol and marijuana.
    It makes me feel really unpleasant, like I get this weird fuzzy feeling and I feel super artificially tired but not sleepy.
    but overall I would say marijuana

it makes me feel super paranoid, heart races, my thoughts are so garbled I can't think at all for the first 30 or so minutes.
    it's not pleasant at all, I don't get the euphoria from alcohol.
    the only reason I did it besides being a substitute for alcohol is that it was great for immersion, it made music and video games feel so more more detailed and vivid.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Salvia= no fun.
    Originally posted by Solstice Ethylone, a-pvp, Crouton.

Yeah I didn't like Ethylone either. I once went psychotic on it chasing a high that would never come. Was shining flashlights and lasers at these shadow people who had taken the skins of my family. Went to a buffet in chinatown the next day and it was not fun. Could barely eat anything because my jaw was squeaking and hurting so hard.

I'm surprised you put Crouton on the list though. It's one of my favorites when it's actually of good quality.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal what do you mean by "huge body load"?

I would have to say DPH is the worst drug I've tried next to alcohol and marijuana.
    It makes me feel really unpleasant, like I get this weird fuzzy feeling and I feel super artificially tired but not sleepy.

You don't seem like you've tried a lot of drugs, so idk how to describe body load to you. Basically like you just feel heavy/shitty all over. Kind of like when you get a bad flu and physically feel like garbage. Usually you get it when coming up on psychedelics and stuff but some drugs have that constant body load. DPH has maybe the worst body load out of any drug I've tried.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal what do you mean by "huge body load"?

exactly what it sounds like, like a giant blew a load on you and you're dragging yourself around with 5kg of nut butter clinging to your body
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    L41n Houston
    I tried poppers at a sex party once, it was a shitty weird rush and I have zero desire to ever try them again.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Yeah I didn't like Ethylone either. I once went psychotic on it chasing a high that would never come. Was shining flashlights and lasers at these shadow people who had taken the skins of my family. Went to a buffet in chinatown the next day and it was not fun. Could barely eat anything because my jaw was squeaking and hurting so hard.

I'm surprised you put Crouton on the list though. It's one of my favorites when it's actually of good quality.

You don't seem like you've tried a lot of drugs, so idk how to describe body load to you. Basically like you just feel heavy/shitty all over. Kind of like when you get a bad flu and physically feel like garbage. Usually you get it when coming up on psychedelics and stuff but some drugs have that constant body load. DPH has maybe the worst body load out of any drug I've tried.

I may have experienced that
    DPH makes me feel really fuzzy in a bad way, I feel bloated like you know when you're hungover.
    on topic: scopolomine

on the upside though, I understand first-hand how a schizophrenic or someone who's had a severe psychotic break sees the world
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Salvia extract.
    benzedrex feels strokey, dph is a horror, cocaine (not krk) is lame, dmt analogs had no effect on m which makes me think theres something fucky going on w my 5ht2a. i guess thats about it
    Originally posted by aldra on topic: scopolomine

on the upside though, I understand first-hand how a schizophrenic or someone who's had a severe psychotic break sees the world
    did u eat a seasickness patch
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 dmt analogs had no effect on m

did you smoke it right? I had some actual DMT once but I didn't have a glass dick and fucked it up, spent $40 or so on a headache
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 did u eat a seasickness patch

lol, 2 boxes of TravaCalm HO from memory
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Crouton
    Originally posted by Big League jedi Crouton

why don't you like croutons?
    kra'tom wordfi'lter
    fucking wordfi'lters make me type like a fucking khajit
    Originally posted by aldra fucking wordfi'lters make me type like a fucking khajit

Khajiit has kra'tom, if you have coin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top