User Controls

Skulltag = Infrared

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Thanks to unstable fatter for pointing this out. But who scared him out of using the name Infrared? He had to be scared into hiding since he's too much of a narcissistic dildo owning spic to change it otherwise.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Look who's talking.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Look who's talking.

Haha you faggot, I at least show my face on cam and welcome anyone to come to my city to meet me in person. When have you ever done that? Dumb fuck, I've been changing my name since 03 on totse because I don't have a bloated ego like the rest of you and don't seek to be recognized by a bunch of degenerates on the internet. If they remember that's fine, but I don't seek to be remembered by you twats. I like the freedom of being able to change my name randomly, this is very different than Infrafag changing his name because he had a massively bloated ego and used that name for years.

So now the question is who scared him into changing it? Sudo? Fucking hilarious if a canadian cripple forced him to change it.
    Kuntzshutz is anger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I am not angry, I am nice man with happy feelings all of the time. You can call me betty.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz …I've been changing my name since 03 on totse because I don't have a bloated ego like the rest of you and don't seek to be recognized by a bunch of degenerates on the internet. If they remember that's fine, but I don't seek to be remembered by you twats. I like the freedom of being able to change my name randomly..

Thou dost protest too much, faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    IWD Houston
    J.D.
    So, I vaguely recall there may have been a user called Anger? I think he may have been from TX, and possibly he was a mod on totse? But I'm guessing it's more likely he was a mod on zoklet. Anyway that wasn't me. I've never been a mod and I think it would be a conflict of interest because I view authority figures, even librarians, with a slight disdain.
    Fear announced
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz .. Anyway that wasn't me. I've never been a mod and I think it would be a conflict of interest because I view authority figures, even librarians, with a slight disdain.

You're supposed to be Ygg.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're supposed to be Ygg.

For a queer he was kinda cool sometimes.

EDIT: I wonder if Anger was the same person as Armed&Angry. That guy was a real faggot
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Lots of unannounced fear in this thread
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz For a queer he was kinda cool sometimes.

EDIT: I wonder if Anger was the same person as Armed&Angry. That guy was a real faggot

How come someone said you are Ygg?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL How come someone said you are Ygg?

I think he may have been from TX, and we're both more intelligent than average humans.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I think he may have been from TX, and we're both more intelligent than average humans.

And you guys shoot first and ask questions later. I like that.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    OP is madly in anger with skullfag
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ygg is a brown columbian homosexual with a pagan handle you fucking retard
    Originally posted by Sudo Ygg is a brown columbian homosexual with a pagan handle you fucking retard

Thanks for posting that highly important information. Our lives have been improved drastically from that tidbit.
    Originally posted by Sudo OP is madly in anger with skullfag
    This isn't a hate thread, I was just wondering why he changed his name. I figured it was due to abuse.
    Yggdrasil is a card-carrying lifetime member of the notorious Fun Bunch.
Jump to Top