User Controls

False memories?

Have any of you had the experience of vaguely remembering something that actually didnt happen?
    Rape
    I think I might have just had one and its weirding me out, and theres no way I can verify the memory
    Memories are gay
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Have any of you had the experience of vaguely remembering something that actually didnt happen?

I actually have. Quite often. No trolling.

I think it's normal. Part of the brains function. Or maybe it's spiritual?
    username: African Astronaut
    mandela effect
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 Have any of you had the experience of vaguely remembering something that actually didnt happen?

I think so but its hard to be sure for obvious reasons. I have dreams where I do normal stuff like feeding my cat ect.. and I wake up and was like that didn't happen.. eeee eeeeeeeeeeee
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    but seriously op is on to something, in the future, we will be marketed to in our dreams, like say you eat a whyte castle sammich you will probably have a dream about you and your cat selling whyte castle out of your fathers first house and then your father will come in the couse back from his vacation from cancun, and you'll sit up from your bed in a daze and be like.. i need a whyte castle..

the future is now!
    I have a memory of a text message that someone sent to me like 10 years ago that would completely change how I saw the person, but I dont think the memory is even real. and now im obsessing over whether my memory is real or not with no way of ever knowing, and at the same time being shocked that my brain is fabricating this sort of thing. Weird shit man
    I'm sure I do, I don't want to overthink bc i'm going to bed, however I do have chronic Deja Vu ever since overdosing on acid, but this is differenter. I'll have a common memory popping up for a period of time, let's say like twice a week for a month, and then it actually happens and I'm like "Man, I knew that was important".
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 I have a memory of a text message that someone sent to me like 10 years ago that would completely change how I saw the person, but I dont think the memory is even real. and now im obsessing over whether my memory is real or not with no way of ever knowing, and at the same time being shocked that my brain is fabricating this sort of thing. Weird shit man

I need to get out of my own head more often

Originally posted by DietPiano I'm sure I do, I don't want to overthink bc i'm going to bed, however I do have chronic Deja Vu ever since overdosing on acid, but this is differenter. I'll have a common memory popping up for a period of time, let's say like twice a week for a month, and then it actually happens and I'm like "Man, I knew that was important".

You do too
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I just assume all my memories are false
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    If your circle stays unbroken...then ur a lucky man...because it never, never, never has for me.
    I know gont, and I knew you were gonna say that but you asked the q not mee
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Maybe me with the few women who i thiught were into me or wanted me in my life were really dellusions and not a single woman in my life that was attractive did? Is that even statisticslly possible?
    Admin African Astronaut
    I have crazy awesome dreams every night.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    9/11 was a mandela effect

never happened

Jump to Top