User Controls

Making a Fentanyl solution from powder.

Asheville Yung Blood
    So I'm going to be getting aprox. half a gram of pure Fentanyl powder. I'm looking for suggestions to turn it into a solution, focusing on the need to eliminate "hot spots". My understanding is that it's water soluble, however something sterile would be preferable because I'd like to have an IV ready solution as well. Also, I am interested in a liquid that could be turned back into a diluted powder form for packaging into capsules. Your suggestions are welcomed, thank you.
    why you gotta bang it man thats gross and too risky/complicated can't you just squirt it in your rectum?
    A liquid solution wont have hot spots especially if you use an ultrasonic bath to mix it well.

[FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif]Freebase: soluble in methanol; slightly soluble in water [4]. Citrate : 1 g dissolves in about 40 mL water; soluble in methanol[/FONT]

~10 mg/ml in PBS (pH 7.2); ~20 mg/ml in EtOH; ~10 mg/ml in DMSO & DMF; ~30 mg/ml in
    Methanol;

https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/14719m.pdf

Asheville Yung Blood
    why you gotta bang it man thats gross and too risky/complicated can't you just squirt it in your rectum?

It's for resale actually, I don't IV
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're probably going to die

I remember a news article of a guy who OD'd synthing the stuff because his respirator didn't seal properly and he directly inhaled dust
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A liquid solution wont have hot spots especially if you use an ultrasonic bath to mix it well.

[FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif]Freebase: soluble in methanol; slightly soluble in water [4]. Citrate : 1 g dissolves in about 40 mL water; soluble in methanol[/FONT]

~10 mg/ml in PBS (pH 7.2); ~20 mg/ml in EtOH; ~10 mg/ml in DMSO & DMF; ~30 mg/ml in
    Methanol;

https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/14719m.pdf

Yes well. OP remember that that you have to dose in the microgram range, what this means is that you should wear a fucking respirator and gloves when handling the powder because you will kill yourself otherwise.
Jump to Top