User Controls

So I went to this trendy posh place in Warsaw tonight

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Called hala koszykow or hall of the baskets and guess what everything I felt about women was proven true. They literally are all the same shallow and lame like I already knew. I actually talked to two of them and one started inquiring about my job or what I do. Like it was their fucking business.
    Thus basically I regret talking to any of them as usually I talk to nobody just drink alone.
    They literally are just sub humans or an inferior species.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat one started inquiring about my job or what i do.

Did you explain to her that you were a full time shitposter?
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat They literally are just sub humans or an inferior species.

Next time sneak up behind one that is sitting down and put your kielbasa on her shoulder as intoduction
    ‪Trying to find all aspects of my life and asking me all sorts of personal questions like his pollack hos.‬
    ‪And the crazy thing was I never once asked them a personal question nor did they reveal anything about their lame pollack selves. In fact one didn't give me her facebook but her friend asked for mine and first. ‬
    ‪And she has multiples of one pic on her profile and no friends are listed so I can't find the retard asking me personal questions. In fact her photos look fake or diff totally to the way she looked.‬
    Damm
    I'm not even finished with this night. Two nicely dressed cougars later showed up after they left cause they claimed they were going to some club. And they kept making eye contact so I told the hot one and these women were around 50 they both have nice eyes but her in particular but they totally ignored me after this. Lonely d ladies dressed up sitting alone like lames.
Jump to Top