User Controls

NIN is the greatest band of all time

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Only Trent puts this much detail to his band

I luv u Trent xoxoxo ^_^;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(alternate_reality_game)
    How many bands have created an entire world and ARG for an album?

ONE

You know which band that is?

NINE INCH NAILS

SUCK IT
    What a great time to be alive it was

honestly this is one of my least favorite albums but maaaan was it fun to hype up about this album and read about the ARG

Trent was in talks with HBO to create a television series based in the Year Zero world but for some reason it never panned out.
    He put a fuck ton of effort into this release and it shows.
    Even if you people here don't like NIN you should read up on the ARG, it was made by the same people who did "I love bees".
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Only Trent puts this much detail to his band

I luv u Trent xoxoxo ^_^;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(alternate_reality_game)

Tool was better in my opinion. NIN is a great band though
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What a great time to be alive it was

honestly this is one of my least favorite albums but maaaan was it fun to hype up about this album and read about the ARG

Trent was in talks with HBO to create a television series based in the Year Zero world but for some reason it never panned out.
    He put a fuck ton of effort into this release and it shows.
    Even if you people here don't like NIN you should read up on the ARG, it was made by the same people who did "I love bees".

that's a great song and the simpleness of the concept of the video is kind of cool though. it tells the story well.
    Originally posted by Greenspam that's a great song and the simpleness of the concept of the video is kind of cool though. it tells the story well.

It's a shame how underrated and ignored this album is
    This was one of the most important moments in music history

There are so many cool stories like how they left USB drives in the bathrooms at the concert venues for fans to pick up, some containing clues to the ARG and others leaks of songs that would appear on the album.
    I would listen to the leaked USB songs over and over and over and over.

This was one of the tracks, which is one of my favorite NIN songs of all time
    I'm always scared to pick up some random USB left around. It's obviously meant to look like some one dropped it or purposly placed for a game. but that game could turn deadly when you place it into your drive and it's calling back to the person who created it. A deadly game of Cat and Mouse

like this

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/

fuck that shit.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    I was feeling shitty, then I saw this thread and put on some Nine Inch Nails. I feel great at the moment. Thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I was feeling shitty, then I saw this thread and put on some Nine Inch Nails. I feel great at the moment. Thanks.

You are officially my favorite NIS poster
    this is my favorite song atm

NIS is the greatest band of all time
Jump to Top