User Controls

Strange Activity Pattern

Greenspam African Astronaut
    I mean it happens everyday along the Ring of Fire and all but this stands out to me for some reason. we had 2 quakes (small) in the bay area minutes apart on different sides of the bay. Cupertino and Concord area. About m3 each. We had a 4.5 a few days ago in Concord.

feels like Earthquake weather" which apparently isn't a thing.

Mentone Texas doesn't look like the usual place for Quakes either. Not sure if they shale oil there which causes the ones in Oklahoma from what I'm told but that's an odd area of Texas.
    In the past day not one quake in Asia. All of Asia. that's so fucking Oddly specific since it's has 90 percent of Activity.

Only the Island of Tongo got hit.. 5.0 it seems. Hope everyone is OK there. Tongo has small villages with structures that could get trashed in a 5.0. that's fairly decent size.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    r u a scienntist ?/
    Originally posted by Grylls r u a scienntist ?/

No.
    Admin African Astronaut
    California is suppose to fall into the ocean anyways. So I wouldn't worry about it.
    Originally posted by Admin California is suppose to fall into the ocean anyways. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Cant wait.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The oil naturally keeps the continental plates lubricated, but as these morons take more and more, the plates suffer from more and more friction, which then causes the earthquakes. Something the dishonest idiots don't teach you in school.
Jump to Top