User Controls

Why I am buying a washer and dryer for my clothes. Vs using a laundry mat.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Laundry mat already costs me $20 a week.
    I can find a used washer and dryer for $100-$200 easy.
    I don't pay water in my building or electric for the basement where I'd be hooking them up at.
    They wouldn't cost anything to run, they would pay for themselves within a month or 2, and I will no longer have to fuck around half an afternoon every weekend while I'm washing clothes.

But the MAIN REASON is:

When you wash your clothes where niggers wash theirs your clothes come out smelling like niggers.
    I just finished drying my clothes at Mr. Bubbles Laundromat only to find they all now smell like welfare and foot fungus.
    I am pissed and the lady working there said "it must be because they are work clothes..."
    Nah bitch. I been wearing my clothes 30 years and I can tell when something is off.
    It is possible we bought some knock off detergent from the dollar dollar store but i think it's just the gross fucking clothes washers and dryers that fuckin stunk my shit up.

Now I'm at another laundromat washing all our clothes again, spending another $20 and burning up the second half of my afternoon.

It's just not worth it.
    The blacks...
    They smell so bad.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I used to hate going to the laundry mat its such a waste of time.
    Me and the wife got a washer and drier for a house warming gift.

Best gift EVER! They were used but we got 20 years out them,saved us tons of money over the years.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Fona have black people ever come up to you and said "what did you say about NIGGERS?"

The Internet is a time machine. drink carefully my friend.

As for the topic. I love Laundry matte when they're taking good care of. The rule is whether its a washer or drier. always check tumblers. especially driers. feel for nubs, especially when the plate is broken. it can tear your clothing up bad.

and of course the smell. just use the dryer cloths. and perhaps just a little bit of color bleach before inserting the clothes while washing. as long as the washer is top load. let the water swoosh around first before so you don't bleach the clothing which Color Bleach doesn't usually do anyways.

Originally posted by AngryOnion I used to hate going to the laundry mat its such a waste of time.
    Me and the wife got a washer and drier for a house warming gift.

Best gift EVER! They were used but we got 20 years out them,saved us tons of money over the years.

Older ones were better. We bought a new Dryer 2 years ago.. the belt is going out on it I think. I would think normally we should of got 5-6 years before it went.

everything is disposable these days.
    username: African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Greenspam Fona have black people ever come up to you and said "what did you say about NIGGERS?"

If he’s sincere, why would he worry?
    Originally posted by username: If he’s sincere, why would he worry?

uhhh..harmed?
    also.. Hurrr whaaaaaat

Originally posted by Greenspam uhhh..harmed?

No. Black people are just as intelligent as white people and they know that when their shit stinks they got to attend to the issue. What makes you think a black person gets mad at another person for addressing an issue?
    unsubbed
    Originally posted by username: No. Black people are just as intelligent as white people and they know that when their shit stinks they got to attend to the issue. What makes you think a black person gets mad at another person for addressing an issue?

WTF are you talking about?

It was meant to be certain minded people with 0 tolerance for it.

I get it.. you're part black and trying to spin this back on me because he's your buddy.

you're kind of contradicting yourself now.
Jump to Top