User Controls

What do you like to do while drinking?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    When I start feeling drunk I like to watch music videos nonstop or back when my gaming desktop was up and running I would play TF2.
    I could play that now but my laptop overheats while playing it ... plus I'm locked out of my decade old steam account ;_;
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Alcohol is lame. The only drug I can think of that's worse than meth that is commonly available.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Shitpost here.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Alcohol is lame. The only drug I can think of that's worse than meth that is commonly available.

Depends on how you react to me
    Alcohol makes me feel euphoric and makes listening to music more fun than masturbation was when I was 15
    also playing online games and shit talking to people on the mic is the funnest thing while drunk
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    I agree with Kuntz

I mean if you could drink it as a social drink that is fine. But lets face it, most of, us just want to get hammered and the aftershow and glow is a mother fucker.

You always hear about people drunk texting and feeling like a complete asshole the following morning when they find out the shit-stain stuff they left behind.

Get drunk on red-bull/lan parties like the old days. smoke a bowl to adjust the wireness later on.

Alcohol is OK if you're nursing a few beers and watching a game or at a bar. but you drink more than 2 drinks in just under 3 hours. You're drinking 5 or more usually. I used to be up to about 8 by then.

I had a beer in NYC at a night club and then had a boiler maker afterwards at what turned out to be a gay bar in Chelsea that I didn't know the districts very well. not that it was a bad thing. They could tell I wasn't a Gay. so much so that no one would talk to me :( not to mention the entire car of the subway I got onto on the way back to my hotel was empty.. the entire way.

I was waiting for a 1970s moment of a Gang coming on and start fucking with me and I would turn into the Hulk and shit. it's good for that 70s gang that shit didn't go down. I didn't feel like going into super Ninja warrior guy.

You're all weird.
    why do cishets go to gay bars
    cishet
    An adjective and a noun that comes from cisgender and heterosexual.
    It describes a person who identifies as the gender they were born as and experiences attraction to the opposite sex.
    Mostly used by the LGBT+ community to identify someone who is not LGBT+.
    Casey and Dylan were at a GSA meeting at school and introduced themselves to each other

This would be a form of Bi-curious without sexual wants. Just wanting to fit into a group that identifies itself as something else without being a person who shares the same physical or mental or morality of such?

Perhaps this person was condemned at one time for not being tolerable and has developed a new mission to prove to different groups that they're with them in Spirit the whole way?
    WellHung Black Hole
    I like to beat and flogg niggers, when I drink. I stud my whips with pieces of metal and glass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung I like to beat and flogg niggers, when I drink. I stud my whips with pieces of metal and glass.

You are crazy racist minded. but apparently just "trying to trigger"

You should beat your own back during Easter and nail yourself to a cross. the ultimate Christian Martyr. Not hurting others but taking the beat down yourself.

I hear they do this in the Philippines. that's some serious commitment right there.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I like running my mouth as fast as it goes.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I like running my mouth as fast as it goes.

return the dead neighbors mail. that's a Federal Crime im told.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Greenspam You are crazy racist minded. but apparently just "trying to trigger"

You should beat your own back during Easter and nail yourself to a cross. the ultimate Christian Martyr. Not hurting others but taking the beat down yourself.

I hear they do this in the Philippines. that's some serious commitment right there.

U must fuck niggers, huh?
    Originally posted by WellHung U must fuck niggers, huh?

No, I would never fuck your white-meth head crackwhore of a mother.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Greenspam No, I would never fuck your white-meth head crackwhore of a mother.

You seem to enjoy playing the role of Moral Mickey, online. Are u a white knight in real life?
    Originally posted by WellHung You seem to enjoy playing the role of Moral Mickey, online. Are u a white knight in real life?

He may be an anti-white communist closet homosexual, but you are an equally disgusting if not moreso shit-tier troll that should've been aborted.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz He may be an anti-white communist closet homosexual, but you are an equally disgusting if not moreso shit-tier troll that should've been aborted.

I care about u too, kuntzschutz.๐ŸŒนโค
    Originally posted by WellHung You seem to enjoy playing the role of Moral Mickey, online. Are u a white knight in real life?

Yes

I have to protect my true Identity

Project some more. Perhaps you're a Black Muslim baiting?
    Originally posted by Greenspam Yes

I have to protect my true Identity

Project some more. Perhaps you're a Black Muslim baiting?

So you act like an insane commie-tard online but in reality you're a neon nazi that hates j3ws and niggers? That actually makes sense.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz So you act like an insane commie-tard online but in reality you're a neon nazi that hates j3ws and niggers? That actually makes sense.

Yep totally that's me.

I'm obviously being sarcastic or "trolling". He's just playing the "Projection Psychology" card on me. They go through every type. They took a Psych 101 course and think they can read everyone or just doing as you stated as a Troll.

You're not Mike D are you? do you live in Concord California area?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Greenspam Yep totally that's me.

I'm obviously being sarcastic or "trolling". He's just playing the "Projection Psychology" card on me. They go through every type. They took a Psych 101 course and think they can read everyone or just doing as you stated as a Troll.

You're not Mike D are you? do you live in Concord California area?

Herpes Mike?๐Ÿ‘
Jump to Top