User Controls

Why do you guys constsntly say the idea behind metoo was good

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Thwt it started out as some sort of a positive social movement when it was riddked with hypocricity from the get go? Women themselves hate rejection and often react emotionally unstable or even violent to rejection. So why the expectstions of men to handle it well or the expectstions for them to be so timid snd tread such a thin line in being able to hit on women or make moves?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't at all. that cunt mal was who made me hip about the moo2 movement I was down right amazed that someone i banged a couple years ago and didn't talk to was willing to keep my number and just one day out of the blue text me calling me harvey weinstein. It's really kinda deranged. Like it was just sex.. she literally turned her head and looked back at me and was like "AHHHH YEAAAh you're cock is so inviting DOUG!" like who does that?
    But what I do t get is why is it ok for females to handle rejection bad but not us? And why is it ok for them to start dancing aggressively with us and we always let them but its ok for them to be bitches if we try to politely dance with them in public?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nobody says that
    The guy godzook or whatever his name is in the bar thread mentioned how the idea behind it was good.
    I also believe Technologist is a fan of the movement.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if a crime was committed, you don't wait 20 years to report it and use the media to attack the 'perpetrator'.

if you have evidence, there's a well-established process to address your grievances. if you don't, you absolutely shouldn't expect people to take your claims at face value just because they have emotional weight.
    Look at the cancel culture and that zoe wuinn skank who actually happens to be a good comic artist.
Jump to Top