User Controls

The whole chimp implant/mark of the beast idea is so ironic

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Because it's already here
    They weren't planning on embedding chips into people, that was just a story given to truthers to make them look ridiculous to the eyes of the public to discredit them.
    The real "chip" is in your phone, that will be tied to your World ID (the mark) and cryptocurrency is what they'll use to replace cash.
    They think that people are going to be enslaved by this and the irony is they already ARE enslaved, this is just a modernization of the current slavery system.

As of now the only way to free ourselves is to create an autonomous society separate from the current world.
    We need to form farming communities, create a new currency, create our own government etc.
    If you think the answer is getting a foot in your country's government and taking back local control you're retarded, that will never happen, it's their system to begin with.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if we were to create a new or parallel system, why do you think it won't end up with the same problems as the current one?
    I agree

Let's make our own internet. Instead of http://www

It will be 666∆\\xxx.niggasin.space
    Originally posted by aldra if we were to create a new or parallel system, why do you think it won't end up with the same problems as the current one?

there will always be bad apples in everything
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I agree

Let's make our own internet. Instead of http://www

It will be 666∆\\xxx.niggasin.space

no satanic occult bullshit or jewry of any form should be allowed
    Okay it can be oeoeoeoe∆\\
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Actually it’s happening now and expected to be global within 20 years. Chips would replace cash & credit cards, can’t be breached or stolen. We will all be chipped eventually

Thousands of people in Sweden are having microchips implanted into their skin to carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.

More than 4,000 people have already had the chips, about the size of a grain of rice, inserted into their hands — with the pioneers predicting millions will soon join them as they hope to take it global.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ECAP can’t be breached or stolen

LOL
    Originally posted by ECAP Actually it’s happening now and expected to be global within 20 years. Chips would replace cash & credit cards, can’t be breached or stolen. We will all be chipped eventually

Thousands of people in Sweden are having microchips implanted into their skin to carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.

More than 4,000 people have already had the chips, about the size of a grain of rice, inserted into their hands — with the pioneers predicting millions will soon join them as they hope to take it global.

That is just an isolated test to see how such a system could work and how people would react.
    They don't need to chip people since in such a dystopic scenario there would be facial recognition systems everywhere they could just scan your face or retina and link that to your World ID, or they could embed an invisible barcode onto your hand or arm that can be seen with infrared cameras (I think they used stuff like this at certain themed clubs for kids like the laser tag arenas and such).
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A lot of high-end jobs today you have to be chipped as part of your employment agreement.

Neuralink is fucking horrifying.
    Just think of how much they try to control people today ... you don't think they won't use BCI technology to control your thoughts and emotions?
    They'll probably eventually make it illegal to feel anger and aggression.
    You should all watch Psycho-Pass and Shangri-La
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Neuralink is fucking horrifying.
    Just think of how much they try to control people today … you don't think they won't use BCI technology to control your thoughts and emotions?
    They'll probably eventually make it illegal to feel anger and aggression.

Once they get total global control, everyone's thoughts across the entire planet will be monitored, analysed and recorded 24/7/365 days a year. The implants will be mandatory, punishable by death if you resist. All private travel will be outlawed. They will be able to track the movements of every human of the entire planet in real time from space.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Once they get total global control, everyone's thoughts across the entire planet will be monitored, analysed and recorded 24/7/365 days a year. The implants will be mandatory, punishable by death if you resist. All private travel will be outlawed. They will be able to track the movements of every human of the entire planet in real time from space.

You should look up Agenda 21/2030 part of the plan is to relocate the world population into designated megacities
    Religion worldwide will be banned, punishable by death. Mass populations will be forcibly herded into re-education centers. Genders will be banned. Everyone will be considered uni. Your children will no longer belong to you. Global enslavement and you will do what you are told. Much, much more. It's all coming down the pipe. After all, they know what's best for you. This is End Game, folks. It's now down to the wire. Good vs Evil. And after the dust settles, only one will survive. Which will win?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Religion worldwide will be banned, punishable by death. Mass populations will be forcibly herded into re-education centers. Genders will be banned. Everyone will be considered uni. Your children will no longer belong to you. Global enslavement and you will do what you are told. Much, much more. It's all coming down the pipe. After all, they know what's best for you. This is End Game, folks. It's now down to the wire. Good vs Evil. And after the dust settles, only one will survive. Which will win?

Idk about some of that, for example part of the NWO agenda is to enforce the noahide laws onto the world.

It'll be interesting to see how things play out over the next 20 years
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I worked at malibu poke' and the only way you can pay for your food is if you get your face scanned and use a credit card. on my second day they said I get a free poke' bowl but i had to give them my credit card info into their system and get my face scanned, i told them I don't have a bank and they got really pissed off and just gave me the poke' bowl.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I worked at malibu poke' and the only way you can pay for your food is if you get your face scanned and use a credit card. on my second day they said I get a free poke' bowl but i had to give them my credit card info into their system and get my face scanned, i told them I don't have a bank and they got really pissed off and just gave me the poke' bowl.

If you work for or shop at a place like that you're enabling that system
    also lol you worked for a jew test running the beast system
Jump to Top