User Controls

Just had a dream

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    That I was at my grandparent's house sitting on the recliner my grandma would use, watching this tv show about various songs of the 21st century up to now, it was an end of decade celebration/new year type show.
    It was late at night and everybody was asleep.
    This was on VHS or MTV so most of the music they were playing was pop, they played some Filter, Christina Agularia and some other stuff and even though I didn't like christina's music just hearing those familiar old pop songs made me so nostalgic and sad, I kept repeating over and over "I want to go back! I want to go back! (to the early 00s).
    Then to my right was my old iPod classic I had in 2006, I started playing various songs on shuffle most of which were stuff my mind made up while I was dreaming (they don't exist) but I also heard some Access to Arasaka

;_;
    I want to go back to 2000
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    It was incredibly detailed too
    The hosts looked like actual people with their own unique clothing
    The commercials that were playing were completely detailed
    At one point they were showing a list of music they would be talking about and they mentioned Autechre, the host even pronounced the name right and showed a picture of the band and it looked exactly like them
    It was a really cool dream, right after that I was in my childhood apartment complex rolling a joint with my friend from that time then I went exploring while riding a scooter (the kind you push yourself, not the motorbikes)
Jump to Top