User Controls

The greatest gaming software is about to be released?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Wow this looks stunning. Watching this trailer on my latest hdtv on my smart tv youtube felt like going inside the tv or virtual reality:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Wow you can afford a HDTV? In 2019? To watch shitty trailers on youtube on? Wow.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'll be sitting this one out btw. You neets, both vol-neets and invol-neets can share the excitement of paying for whatever this shitty product is.
    Japan is eternal should be wll over it as he loves virtual reality and called it the greatest invention known to man.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Wow you can afford a HDTV? In 2019? To watch shitty trailers on youtube on? Wow.

Are you stupid or just sarcastic? I wqs in prison for three yrs and only recently got my own smart hdtv.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    This looks like it would be fun to play while really high
    All modern TVs are high def. They still have old CRT TVs in Africa I guess, so woohoo to them.

And smart TVs are cancer.
    I didnt care about the smart tv part until i found how useful the youtube app is. It is much nicer than using my imac connected to the tv via mini display part because it shows the whole display edge to edge not a black outer rim (even when i pit the mac and hdtvs resolution at 2080p there are still small sections on edges that are black).
    I'm still rocking a CRT TV
    Ghost Black Hole
    i will pay you to take some pictures of old video games while you run a magnet across the screen to make cool art like my avatar
    How does 480i look on a crt vs 480p? I ask because they released the wii mini well into the hdtv lifecycle with only 480i support. Does it look thst good or indistinguishable from 480p or something for them to have done that?
    Originally posted by Wariat How does 480i look on a crt vs 480p? I ask because they released the wii mini well into the hdtv lifecycle with only 480i support. Does it look thst good or indistinguishable from 480p or something for them to have done that?

most of the PS2 games I have played are probably interlaced
    I don't notice a difference, they all look good
    if you're gonna play anything before the 7th gen you have to use a CRT tv otherwise it'll look like complete shit on an HDTV
    I wanna get a CRT monitor for pc gayming

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal most of the PS2 games I have played are probably interlaced
    I don't notice a difference, they all look good
    if you're gonna play anything before the 7th gen you have to use a CRT tv otherwise it'll look like complete shit on an HDTV

I know that but i mean look at the year they released the wii mini. How did thst thing get more than one sale withiut even 480p just 480i? On crtv is there a diff between 480i and 480p?
Jump to Top