User Controls

How many women does it take to change a battery?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Apparently 2...

You can tell this is just a case of white privilege.
    Have any of you read The Wages of Whiteness?
    https://www.amazon.com/Wages-Whiteness-Making-American-Working/dp/1844671453
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'd like to see you do a spacewalk bitch boy

You can't even follow the directions on hamburger helper without sperging out
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I just wanna know why you insist on fucking niggers.
    Ghost Black Hole
    dont talk about mishell like that
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    These women would be happier if they had an infant suckling on their tits while cooking dinner for their astronaut husbands
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This reminds me of a time I came home from work.

After a long day of labor, I drank a lot of vodka with my Slavic brethren. We all live in a foreign to us country, so we stick together. We will knock you out if you talk shit, but i digress.

I am almost blackout drunk, I pull into the parking garage of my condo. All of my neighbors have seen me work on my car before, they all probably think that I am a "car guy" (am not).

As I back into my parking spot, this middle aged american couple approaches me. "Hey, can you help us figure this out?" they say. They're trying to change a headlight bulb in their jeep (Post Fiat Chrysler buy-out). I am drunk so its taking me a while to form my thoughts. The new bulb does not fit into the socket, though the fins fit into the hole. As I look at it, the woman starts saying "HOW MANY GUYS DOES IT TAKE TO...". She never finished her sentence, but I caught the gist of it, and I honestly had the thought of knocking them both out cross my mind.

Anyway, the problem was that the little rubber gasket on the actual bulb came off of the old bulb and stuck to the headlight assembly in the car. I pointed this out as I pulled the gasket out of the headlight assembly and handed it to they guy. I then plugged the new bulb into the socket.

"What the hell? I am never buying another Jeep product again!" exclaimed the man of the couple. As if it is the cars fault that the rubber off of the shitty cheap light bulb stayed stuck in the headlight assembly, preventing a bulb change. As if it is not his fault for not noticing this.

The worst part of this is, they probably think that I am some weirdo for smelling like liquor after parking my car perfectly straight in my parking spot, and also helping them with their stupid bitch problem. They probably think shit about me while ignoring their own stupidity.

I hate everybody.
    Originally posted by Daily These women would be happier if they had an infant suckling on their tits while cooking dinner for their COSMONAUT husbands

quoted for motherfucking truth.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This reminds me of a time I came home from work.

After a long day of labor, I drank a lot of vodka with my Slavic brethren. We all live in a foreign to us country, so we stick together. We will knock you out if you talk shit, but i digress.

I am almost blackout drunk, I pull into the parking garage of my condo. All of my neighbors have seen me work on my car before, they all probably think that I am a "car guy" (am not).

As I back into my parking spot, this middle aged american couple approaches me. "Hey, can you help us figure this out?" they say. They're trying to change a headlight bulb in their jeep (Post Fiat Chrysler buy-out). I am drunk so its taking me a while to form my thoughts. The new bulb does not fit into the socket, though the fins fit into the hole. As I look at it, the woman starts saying "HOW MANY GUYS DOES IT TAKE TO…". She never finished her sentence, but I caught the gist of it, and I honestly had the thought of knocking them both out cross my mind.

Anyway, the problem was that the little rubber gasket on the actual bulb came off of the old bulb and stuck to the headlight assembly in the car. I pointed this out as I pulled the gasket out of the headlight assembly and handed it to they guy. I then plugged the new bulb into the socket.

"What the hell? I am never buying another Jeep product again!" exclaimed the man of the couple. As if it is the cars fault that the rubber off of the shitty cheap light bulb stayed stuck in the headlight assembly, preventing a bulb change. As if it is not his fault for not noticing this.

The worst part of this is, they probably think that I am some weirdo for smelling like liquor after parking my car perfectly straight in my parking spot, and also helping them with their stupid bitch problem. They probably think shit about me while ignoring their own stupidity.

I hate everybody.

How did my thread remind you of your story?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats How did my thread remind you of your story?

The thread title of "how many ____ does it take to ___".

I live mostly irl and not online, and the last time that I heard someone say this line was irl.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This reminds me of a time I came home from work.

As I back into my parking spot, this middle aged american couple approaches me. "Hey, can you help us figure this out?" they say. They're trying to change a headlight bulb in their jeep (Post Fiat Chrysler buy-out). I am drunk so its taking me a while to form my thoughts. The new bulb does not fit into the socket, though the fins fit into the hole. As I look at it, the woman starts saying "HOW MANY GUYS DOES IT TAKE TO…". She never finished her sentence, but I caught the gist of it, and I honestly had the thought of knocking them both out cross my mind.

I hate everybody.

What are some stories of u and ur buddies kicking ass?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Daily These women would be happier if they had an infant suckling on their tits while cooking dinner for their astronaut husbands

muh feminism
    Originally posted by WellHung What are some stories of u and ur buddies kicking ass?

One time we were sitting at out parking lot. We own a parking lot where we keep our assets. It is a privately owned commercial space, but it is located in a large urban center in a "shitty neighborhood".

We are sitting on the wooden stairs leading to our office building drinking beers, and just bullshitting. Were talking and were talking, when suddenly two short mexicans are walking by our barbed wire fence.

They start saying something, repeating what they heard one of us say: "chota, chota". Chota in Russian means "something", but apparently, in their language, "chota" means police. So yes, I am curious about the spics yelling across the fence. I walk up to the fence and listen to one of them talking about police or whatever.

As I yank on the fence and bang on it, the spics spic friend tries to pull him away. I keep pulling on the fence and banging on it as if I am behind bars or something and am trying to rip my way out. One of my Slav bros pulls up to me. They start explaining to us about their language and the meaning of the word in their language or whatever. I look at my Slavic bro and I tell him "lets beat em up". His eyes lit up.

These spics looked high on something; their pupils were huge. We, on the other hand, only had a couple of beers. We were in shape to ruin someones day. We quickly ran around the fence and started beating the fat one. His friend quickly ditched him, but we are good people, we did not kick him while hes down. We only knocked him down and told him to shut the fuck up.

Once the fat spic got up her ran away to his friend. We kept drinking beers and later disappeared into the labyrinth of alleyways and back streets which surround our parking lot.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian One time we were sitting at out parking lot. We own a parking lot where we keep our assets. It is a privately owned commercial space, but it is located in a large urban center in a "shitty neighborhood".

We are sitting on the wooden stairs leading to our office building drinking beers, and just bullshitting. Were talking and were talking, when suddenly two short mexicans are walking by our barbed wire fence.

They start saying something, repeating what they heard one of us say: "chota, chota". Chota in Russian means "something", but apparently, in their language, "chota" means police. So yes, I am curious about the spics yelling across the fence. I walk up to the fence and listen to one of them talking about police or whatever.

As I yank on the fence and bang on it, the spics spic friend tries to pull him away. I keep pulling on the fence and banging on it as if I am behind bars or something and am trying to rip my way out. One of my Slav bros pulls up to me. They start explaining to us about their language and the meaning of the word in their language or whatever. I look at my Slavic bro and I tell him "lets beat em up". His eyes lit up.

These spics looked high on something; their pupils were huge. We, on the other hand, only had a couple of beers. We were in shape to ruin someones day. We quickly ran around the fence and started beating the fat one. His friend quickly ditched him, but we are good people, we did not kick him while hes down. We only knocked him down and told him to shut the fuck up.

Once the fat spic got up her ran away to his friend. We kept drinking beers and later disappeared into the labyrinth of alleyways and back streets which surround our parking lot.

and then you 2 had sex with each other.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian One time we were sitting at out parking lot. We own a parking lot where we keep our assets. It is a privately owned commercial space, but it is located in a large urban center in a "shitty neighborhood".

Nice.👍 Fuck those wetbacks.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats and then you 2 had sex with each other.

only in your gay fantasy world, yankee.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP is kinda dumb he can't change a car battery for his gf's car she drives him to go to go get kfc..

their both really big chimps
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP is kinda dumb he can't change a car battery for his gf's car she drives him to go to go get kfc..

Are u mad about all of that, Douglas?
    Originally posted by Daily These women would be happier if they had an infant suckling on their tits while cooking dinner for their astronaut husbands

this applies just in general
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OP is kinda dumb he can't change a car battery for his gf's car she drives him to go to go get kfc..

heard. he is the epitome
Jump to Top