User Controls

California Warning-"My Shake"

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Anyone in Cali download it?

I'm going to. LA just had a 4.0 and Oakland area 400 miles north had a 4.5

The Ap went online 3 days after the Oaklands East Bay quake.

Apricot aka Number13. Did you DL it? If so did you get a split second warning?

Imagine seeing Warning 8.0 detected and gives you 15 seconds to drop and cover, and your stuck in traffic Downtown under old buildings or on a rickety ass bridge at a stop do to an accident ahead.

Where do you drop and roll? I'm curious if this ap can have an adverse effect (affect?)
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I thought you were leaving peedy?

And apricot isn't number13. Number 13 doesn't even live in the US
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought you were leaving peedy?

And apricot isn't number13. Number 13 doesn't even live in the US

I thought he was. My bad.

You don't worry why I came back. Start saving money, but cheap land. Dig in.

The invasion is coming. Lib tards are selling us and blaming trump while having connections with taking money from china. Unlocked computers and doors. Curious if someone Like Parker ran Security over there.

You Q or T3R-Civilian?

How you get that contract?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm not worried about why you came back just trying to understand the psychology of the same posters that say every other week their leaving forever. I find it fascinating as I'm a jungian analyst.
    Get the fuck off this thread you instigating piece of horse shit.

This is mainly for Cali or Earthquake prep and talks on this Ap and if it will create more harm than gooid. Possible updating or rewriting functions or enhancement out pockets of zones that can be seen as panic hotspots and better not to warn them.. It becomes a legal pit of lawsuits
    I'm kidding above you leaving home-brew
Jump to Top