User Controls

what do you niggers think about David Icke?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    He seems spot on about everything except the reptilians
    I know aliens probably look drastically different than us, some similar to us, some exactly like us but the whole shapeshifting repitlian thing sounds like something he just made up to sell books.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Didn't one of his theories get proven
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Didn't one of his theories get proven

which one?
    That we are alien bacteria
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That we are alien bacteria

That's only Canadians.
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    OP why are you such a massively retarded faggot? Do you honestly have nothing better to do than buy into conspiracy theory bullshit all day?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That we are alien bacteria

That is an accepted fact in the scientific community though
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal That is an accepted fact in the scientific community though

It is not
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It is not

yeah it is
    they've known about this for years (maybe decades idk I don't follow the scientific community other than tech and futurism stuff)
    the accepted belief for the origin of life on earth is that space dust carrying the building blocks for dna blew onto earth and seeded all life
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal yeah it is
    they've known about this for years (maybe decades idk I don't follow the scientific community other than tech and futurism stuff)
    the accepted belief for the origin of life on earth is that space dust carrying the building blocks for dna blew onto earth and seeded all life

I used to think this was the most obvious bullshit but even NASA promotes the theory

We are actually moon persons
    There's exactly no reason to think that we evolved anywhere other than here.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country There's exactly no reason to think that we evolved anywhere other than here.

you are so dumb
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country There's exactly no reason to think that we evolved anywhere other than here.

The phylogenetic evidence is pretty remarkable actually.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Big League jedi OP why are you such a massively retarded faggot? Do you honestly have nothing better to do than buy into conspiracy theory bullshit all day?

I think David Icke is right about some very base stuff but he's also rude linguist like Alex Jones that's been compromised. I heard a thing he did about 911 the other night but how would he know this stuff. Kind of a shill tbh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you are so dumb

Soiboi has a point, how would you know? Go suckle on Darwin's cock some more
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Soiboi has a point, how would you know? Go suckle on Darwin's cock some more

Anyone who reads something pertaining to science that isn't the national geographic or history channel would know this.
    What are you, one of those creationist retards?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think David Icke is right about some very base stuff but he's also rude linguist like Alex Jones that's been compromised. I heard a thing he did about 911 the other night but how would he know this stuff. Kind of a shill tbh

AJ is the Bravo Network of conspiracy theory.
    Ghost Black Hole

we evolved here but the bacteria came from a asteroid that collided with Earth. It was the Moon
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Anyone who reads something pertaining to science that isn't the national geographic or history channel would know this.
    What are you, one of those creationist retards?

Are you for real?

The extraterrestrial concept of the origin of life on earth/panspermia is very much a fringe theory in actual, mainstream science.

It's only pop-science publications that pretend to take it seriously, as it gathers the clicks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

You can find it on Wikipedia under "other models".

Not that it couldn't have happened, but it is unnecessary in any model, and entirely evidence free.
Jump to Top