User Controls

Post your music

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    here is my magnum opus I made in 2013

it was inspired by Atrax Morgue and my walks to Taco Bell during the summers of 2012 and 2013
    I made it mostly inside the garage, where the vocals were done and coincidentally soon after our neighbor put up a huge wooden fence in their backyard covering up their patio, I think maybe she thought I was going to rape and murder her young son idk.
    this album was driven by pure instinct and came from nowhere, I felt like some energetic force was driving me towards the making of that EP.
    none of it was planned out and it was all spontaneous and improvised, except for the lyrics on one of the songs that I wrote out in 2010/11.

I'm working towards a new album that will featuring similar thematic elements, but the sound will be totally different.
    That EP "Nekro Lolita" is Death Industrial, this next release will be like a sound collage type of thing.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian video

Did you actually make that or are you trolling

also are you a squatter
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Did you actually make that or are you trolling

also are you a squatter

Idk does it sound like me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDyuN5xEH0&feature=youtu.be

squat·ter
    /ˈskwädər/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: squatter; plural noun: squatters

a person who unlawfully occupies an uninhabited building or unused land.
    historical•North American
    a settler with no legal title to the land occupied, typically one on land not yet allocated by a government.

I don't think that I'm a squatter
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Idk does it sound like me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDyuN5xEH0&feature=youtu.be

squat·ter
    /ˈskwädər/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: squatter; plural noun: squatters

a person who unlawfully occupies an uninhabited building or unused land.
    historical•North American
    a settler with no legal title to the land occupied, typically one on land not yet allocated by a government.

I don't think that I'm a squatter

No I mean squatting like a slav you dumbshit
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No I mean squatting like a slav you dumbshit

That was a very retarded way of asking if I slav squat, you dumb shit.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian That was a very retarded way of asking if I slav squat, you dumb shit.

you're so stupid you see me call you a squatter and you couldn't assume that I was referring to slavs
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you're so stupid you see me call you a squatter and you couldn't assume that I was referring to slavs

So I say something about frustrated whores, would you be able to assume that I am talking about your mother?

Or, if I say something about useless eaters who have homoerotic fetishes, would you be able to assume that I am talking about you?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian So I say something about frustrated whores, would you be able to assume that I am talking about your mother?

Or, if I say something about useless eaters who have homoerotic fetishes, would you be able to assume that I am talking about you?

Your name is a reference to Russia and I asked if you squat, if you're so stupid you couldn't figure out what I was getting at then there is no use in talking to you.
Jump to Top