User Controls

Games We've Completed

Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    After my stroke I'm down to some RPG game. I'm looking to get advance joystick that hopefully would allow me to play some other 16 bit or lower games. For now, I'm finally trying out FF3(6.) Heard it's a classic. Anyway, here's what I've beat pre-stroke.

Mega Man 2
    Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles
    Castlevania 4 and Bloodlines
    Donkey Kong Country
    Shining Force 1 and 2
    Mario 64
    Mario Kart 64
    Ocarina of Time
    Donkey Kong 64
    Goldeneye
    Starfox 64
    Shadows of the Empire
    Yoshi Story
    Altered Beast
    Aladdin
    Echo the Dolphin 2
    Super Mario World
    Final Fantasy 3 Legends (seriously, underrated classic on the Game Boy. A MUST play.)
    Kirby 64
    Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow (all 151 and 150 on yellow.)

and so many more left unfinished :/. At least I still have Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, the rest of the FF series and the Phantasy Star serier, Earthbound and Super Mario RPG to keep me occupied.

What are y'all list?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I've beaten all the Monkey Island games and LOOM
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Those I can play with one hand too, right?
    Yep
    If you are going to play them, play LOOM first. There is a LOOM easter egg at the very beginning of The Secret of Monkey Island.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Well, it's in my que. Gotta finish FF3(6) first, and I've started Mario RPG a few times and I'd like to finish that, but thanks for the recommendation. I've great things about the series.
    Good list, Aladdin on Gameboy is another underrated game.

I honestly don't know. I haven't finished Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2 and Banjo Kazooie. Majora's Mask. Mhm...

I never beat Battletoads but I beat the speed tunnel. I never beat Contra and Earthbound. I have beat Doom and Turok. Ohh.. I have GTA V on 99% but one letter piece is bugged out and unobtainable so I didn't fully complete that either. Skyrim bugged, too but I consider it beaten. Yea... I dunno, man.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Aladdin I played on GEN. Never saw it on GB but it's really bad on SNES. Don't me started on Major's Mask. Can't tell you how many times I started that. Suck at Contra really bad. Wish I'd played the B&K series. DKC 1 is tough but worth it, wish I 'd played the sequels. And yep, Skyrim I had about 70 or so hours on it at least. I feel like I may have beaten Doom on the PC a long time ago I think I may have done cheats.
    It's the same game but the SEGA version was the original and vastly superior. It had colors, lol.
    I'm currently playing harvest moon 64. I'm on spring 2
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Never heard of before, but looks interesting and one that I can actually play. Good find.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm currently playing harvest moon 64. I'm on spring 2

Never heard of before, but looks interesting and one that I can actually play. Good find.

Play Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA instead, trust me.

You can only use one hand? With an emulator you could set the controls so that it would be pretty easy to do everything one handed, or a control stick, as you said. The latter probably would be better for this.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah, I'm no good at PC gaming to begin with, and having to use my previously non dominant hand to boot, would be nightmare. I'd break things trying to platform jump on Mario 3 or fight a hoard of enemies in Zelda 2. I'll take a look at both. I've got a backlog as is, but plenty of time.

BTW, FF6 is not that great. It's not bad, but I've heard much better music and so far the story is too similar to 7.
    when/why did you have a stroke?
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Stroke 1 Sept 08 14. #2 March 8 15. The first was a combination of OD and drowning, #2 OD.

Also, so much for FF6. There must be a glitch because the Blitz attack isn't working, therefor I can't progress further. Oh well, I wasn't getting that into it anyway. Maybe too late to tell,but overrated game.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Stroke 1 Sept 08 14. #2 March 8 15. The first was a combination of OD and drowning, #2 OD.

Jesus Christ man, maybe you should take a permanent break from the drugs, i get the sense the Universe is trying to tell you something. This makes me regret IV'ing speed the other week. Maybe the Universe is trying to tell me something instead actually, point taken.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I'm a year clean March 8, Sophie.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm a year clean March 8, Sophie.

Good on you man, sucks you had to get two strokes first.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Good god man, I didn't know you had had two strokes. That plus hepatitis C, the arm necrosis incident, and who knows what else has happened to you.

You actually went full Requiem.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Problem is N64 emu is on my laptop and GBA on phone and harvest moon handles like shit on the phone. I just play FFtactics and yugioh on my phone and simcity 4 , dwarf fortress and harvest moon on laptop
Jump to Top