User Controls

18, 2nd benzo withdrawl seizure

y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    so like how fucked am I, abt a year ago I had a seizure at school in the restroom, they ran their tests and sent me to a neurologist who ran a cat scan and MRI if I remember correctly, apparently detected abnormality and prescribed me some medication for epileptic seizures. Me & my parents agreed on not taking medication bc Iā€™m not epileptic and I told them I had a withdrawal seizure. Now today abt two hours ago I collapsed and had another seizure. I was still abusing benzos so Iā€™m sure this was another withdrawal but anyone have any ideas on what to do??? Or how fucked I am??
    Currently laying in hospital bed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how hard were you abusing/which benzo? withdrawal seizures usually come on if you've been going real hard on them
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    If youre already having seizures from your drug abuse at 18, i give you like 5- 6 years.

Real talk tho.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Post nudes before you tell us how old you are and can't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER If youre already having seizures from your drug abuse at 18, i give you like 5- 6 years.

Real talk tho.

jokes on you i still have seizures and its been longer than 6 ears
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Ghost jokes on you i still have seizures and its been longer than 6 ears

Good 2 know there are happy endingz
    Originally posted by aldra how hard were you abusing/which benzo? withdrawal seizures usually come on if you've been going real hard on them

Lorazepam
    Alprazolam
    Pretty hard binges and little intermissions but I was going in for about 5 years
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You should try vodka with that.
Jump to Top