User Controls

I'm in love with Shaye

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    And I don't know what to do about it.

Fuck this life tho I fucking hate everything like why can't she just be my girlfriend and we can go and be together and not give a fuck about anything.
    Im in love with da coco
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's the fucking point of doing anything?

I bet she has a boyfriend that doesn't even realize how lucky he is, and the rest of us working class chumps are just running around caught in some kind of rat race chasing our own tails like fucking rodents.

And at the end of the day it all comes down to one thing.

A fat vagina.

Fucking what a cruel fucking joke this all is.

I swear I'm currently in hell of some shit because this fucking sucks.

Fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm in love with bad bitches I got a fuckin problem
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm in love with bad bitches I got a fuckin problem

Will you drift into the sun with me?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks Will you drift into the sun with me?

I would be honored to.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by gadzooks What's the fucking point of doing anything?

I bet she has a boyfriend that doesn't even realize how lucky he is, and the rest of us working class chumps are just running around caught in some kind of rat race chasing our own tails like fucking rodents.

A fat vagina.

Fuck.

You don't know that, just keep going to the bar she works at and get to know her. Like actually talk to her rather than stare at "dat ass" lol
    you two should drift into each other.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you two should drift into each other.

Originally posted by mmQ I would be honored to.
    🐿 African Astronaut

A fat vagina.

Fuck.

That's kinda sad to read 🥺
    The only time that I hit on a bartender was when extremely shitfaced. I stayed till the bar closed. I was the last one out.

It was just me and her, and I look at her and I ask "do you suck dick". I dont even find her attractive.

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The only time that I hit on a bartender was when extremely shitfaced. I stayed till the bar closed. I was the last one out.

It was just me and her, and I look at her and I ask "do you suck dick". I dont even find her attractive.

And she turned your drunk russkie ass down LOL
    WellHung Black Hole
    If she is that hot, & a bartender, the chances that she is taken already, are 100 %.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by itybit You don't know that, just keep going to the bar she works at and get to know her. Like actually talk to her rather than stare at "dat ass" lol

🤣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

A fat vagina.

Fuck.

You're doing that whole cucky thing again.. you don't even know her.. how do you know she has a boyfriend and how do you know he isn't working class?

Idk I've never really cared for girls that didn't show interest in me

Ive also never felt like I wanted some other guy's bird but that's just me.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM And she turned your drunk russkie ass down LOL

I dont actually remember what she said. She was Russian too.

I eventually got to know her and her bf at the time, as well as the other 2 bartender chicks that worked there. I found out that the bitch eventually broke up with her bf or whatever, and was actually hitting on me, but I was already married at that point.

She was alright but, I wouldnt say that she is attractive unless I was really shitfaced.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're doing that whole cucky thing again.. you don't even know her.. how do you know she has a boyfriend and how do you know he isn't working class?

Idk I've never really cared for girls that didn't show interest in me

Cuz ur lazy and dont wanna spend time & money pursuing...u lose out on many, bcuz u don't enjoy the thrill of the chase.
    Originally posted by itybit You don't know that, just keep going to the bar she works at and get to know her. Like actually talk to her rather than stare at "dat ass" lol

Sounds pretty cringey to do that over a bitch just like a bunch of other guy's do in sure.

I had a neighbor that I'd go drinking with at bars and he'd act like a doofus all starry eyes trying to talk to her while she's conversing with a bunch of other people. It's like you could tell that was one of the biggest reasons he wanted to go there but she would just humor him.. I mean she is a bartender and a woman. Don't get it twisted chicken.

Idk i guess im juts not like you guys, twelve majestic lies. It's just I've never been like that, I like women though, but its cringey when a bunch of gonts simp out over , candy rein, chzboogerz, mal, kinkou ect..

It was funny when I found out who mal was the beta orbiters were all over the place, I had tort calling me asking me why I put out that I knew who she was, and bueno was totally up her ass that night after hearing that, its pretty weak on their parts to be honest fam. Like have a lil dignity.
    Originally posted by WellHung Cuz ur lazy and dont wanna spend time & money pursuing…u lose out on many, bcuz u don't enjoy the thrill of the chase.

Being a cuck and spending money isn't how you get a girl you tard.
Jump to Top