User Controls

OFFICIAL nigga hotline

GAAAAALM African Astronaut

What's hilarious is that this was a real number, and you can listen to the people who called here:

http://www.gangsterpartyline.com/voicemails/

I'm personally a fan of the Morocco nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bump
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM

What's hilarious is that this was a real number, and you can listen to the people who called here:

http://www.gangsterpartyline.com/voicemails/

I'm personally a fan of the Morocco nigga

Psycho Niggas?

Hey isn't this just college humor" ?

Call it and record that shit.don't be cheap.
    I don't think it's college humor. Look at the uploader.

They're not the type to say nigga anyway
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I remember calling those sex hotlines when I was a teen. 1800wetgirl or 1800sexteam or whatever. Just randomly putting in 7 letter sexual innuendos and seeing if they worked
    Originally posted by mmQ I remember calling those sex hotlines when I was a teen. 1800wetgirl or 1800sexteam or whatever. Just randomly putting in 7 letter sexual innuendos and seeing if they worked

did you ever ring up a bill?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM did you ever ring up a bill?

Yes. And my mom confronted me about it. I think once I talked to a female sex operator for about 3 minutes which amounted to 15 dollars. I probably tried jacking off at the same time. I cant remember what I said to her but she had to have known I was only 13 or 14 which makes her a sex offender for talking to me about sex.

Actually what are the rules on that? Is it legal to have a full fledged hardcore sex chat with a kid?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes. And my mom confronted me about it. I think once I talked to a female sex operator for about 3 minutes which amounted to 15 dollars. I probably tried jacking off at the same time. I cant remember what I said to her but she had to have known I was only 13 or 14 which makes her a sex offender for talking to me about sex.

Actually what are the rules on that? Is it legal to have a full fledged hardcore sex chat with a kid?

now adays it was considered softcore and you agreed to the terms of agreement, this was your moms fault.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes. And my mom confronted me about it. I think once I talked to a female sex operator for about 3 minutes which amounted to 15 dollars. I probably tried jacking off at the same time. I cant remember what I said to her but she had to have known I was only 13 or 14 which makes her a sex offender for talking to me about sex.

I want to know the answer but i don't want to find out its legal
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
Jump to Top