User Controls

I was permanently banned from RYM for absolutely nothing

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    You deserve it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Haven't you been banned from there a bunch of times?

Also:
    https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/echo
    Oy vey goyim.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    community moderators are always the worst people
    Originally posted by aldra community moderators are always the worst people

RYM has got to be the most totalitarian fascist community I have ever participated in
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Haven't you been banned from there a bunch of times?

Also:
    https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/echo
    Oy vey goyim.

how would you know that?
    because this isn't the first thread you've made about it
    L41n Houston
    Stop being an annoying dumb ass and you won't get banned from so many places.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    (((OP)))
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra community moderators are always the worst people

They do it for free.
    Originally posted by aldra

Ever read something and just feel so much hate for both sides?
    all the time actually

but yeah, especially now
    By the way OP, you're not some sort of genius for realising that the music industry is run by kikes.

All you're doing is stating out loud what everyone with a modicum of sense already knows, as if it makes you special.

Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra

What a virgin.
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Bitch looks like she looks like shit under her shitty makeup, look at that picture. You can find better bitches at your local bar on any given night.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country By the way OP, you're not some sort of genius for realising that the music industry is run by kikes.

All you're doing is stating out loud what everyone with a modicum of sense already knows, as if it makes you special.

You're projecting.
    I was making a statement, where in my post did I imply that I was assuming no one else knew about kike control of the industry?
    You people here are so arrogant and dumb.
    i poop in your cereal
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You're projecting.
    I was making a statement, where in my post did I imply that I was assuming no one else knew about kike control of the industry?
    You people here are so arrogant and dumb.

"YOU PEOPLE"

TYPICAL RACIST, ONE PERSON DOES SOMETHING AND ITS THE FAULT OF AN ENTIRE RACE

Jump to Top