User Controls

Your favorite songs featured in the GTA series

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    First I'll start off with the most epic and my favorite GTA radio station song of all time

This brings back so many memories of going to Salvatore Leone's mansion, stealing one of the cars outside and instantly being greeted with the delightful sounds of Double Clef FM.

Second up FLASHBACK FM
    This whole fucking radio station is pure gold, but this song in particular was my favorite on the station

Maaaaan, I wish I could go back in time and experience GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas for the first time again.
    Listening to that makes me want to play Vice City again, it's actually been quite a while since I have had a playthrough, I think the last time I really played that game was back in 2005 or 2006.

Yes, I know ... coon tunes ... but back then negro "culture" was novel and interesting and drinking around the hoods of GTA 3's Liberty City wasn't complete without Game FM

GTA IV had an amazing city, great fucking music ... but the game itself was very lacking and boring
    I'll always appreciate that game for the level and design and music

Since this piece of shit site only allows five embeds I'll make this the last track for the first post, maybe I'll post more later idk
    RADIO DEL FUCKING MUNDO BITCH
    Liberty City Stories was the SHIT
    Makes me want to play GTA3

The European box art is really cool
    I remember seeing that for the first time somewhere (either the web or a magazine) and thinking it was a completely different version of the game with new content
    From GTA IV

Electro choc WAS THE FUCKING SHIT
    That was my favorite station on IV

GTA V's soundtrack FUCKING SUCKS GARBAGE and to go from IV to V was so disappointing
    btw you can barely even hear the songs in V, it's all so quiet.
    That game was such a shitshow.
    Besides Midnight City this was the only good song on V

also unlike previous GTA games where the music really felt like it was part of the worlds, despite being licensed, V just feels like a hollywood movie that picked a bunch of random songs.
Jump to Top