User Controls

how do i get that "after meth" feeling?

whenever i do meth in moderate amounts (like 50-100 mg) via a reasonable ROA (don't shoot or smoke it), there's like stages of the high where at first i just get kind of gakked for about 5-6 hours, then i start to get intermittent light sadness or irritation for a couple more hours, then that lifts and i'm left just feeling decent and stable but not high or euphoric with a lot of focus and energy to get shit done.

i want to find out if i can get that feeling from something without taking meth. i know some meth metabolizes into amphetamine, so i kind of wonder if its just the meth providing a constant stream of amphetamine to your brain as it gets broken down. but from what i remember of taking adderall, it was a lot different. adderall made me sort of fuzzy headed.

or any RC's? although i don't really want to mess with anything like that, if there is something perfect, i'm open to maybe trying it. its tough to trust reports because i think a lot of people say they want a drug for focus but really they just want to get spun.

or maybe i should just try to force myself to focus on things for long times without the aid of any sort of stimulant
    People who only snort meth are a stereotype. You have the exact same personality as Robert

I only ever smoked it msotly because I find the process of smoking it really fun... also don't want it to laste forever but maybe thats better?

Thing is, I know what you're talking about I think, when I first did it I felt this really calm and awesome feeling afterglow the next day, not high just really focused and in the moment and motivated. That went away after doing it multiple days in a row.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood People who only snort meth are a stereotype. You have the exact same personality as Robert

honestly being "high" on meth is stupid. it feels like 6.5/10 for the first part which is what people always chase by smoking like .3 from the pipe but it's an extremely damaging way to waste your time. snorting 2 35 mg lines 5 hours apart is still damaging, but not nearly as much, and gives you like 24 hours of focused energy where you can do anything and you're not too high to leave the house.

so i'm pretty sure that whatever stereotype that robert guy is not the same as me
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III honestly being "high" on meth is stupid. it feels like 6.5/10 for the first part which is what people always chase by smoking like .3 from the pipe but it's an extremely damaging way to waste your time. snorting 2 35 mg lines 5 hours apart is still damaging, but not nearly as much, and gives you like 24 hours of focused energy where you can do anything and you're not too high to leave the house.

so i'm pretty sure that whatever stereotype that robert guy is not the same as me

Depends on the source. Real methamphetamine made with a clean synthesis isn't all that bad for you. It depends on your individual genetics. The fake stuff is significantly more damaging. Someone with any kind of heart condition shouldn't be using it at all. Same with a lung condition. Smoking it is great, but your lungs are important, and that's one of the more harmful routes of administration.

You can also take nutmeg or dextromethorphan with it to minimize the neuro-toxicity
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Desoxyn
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Depends on the source. Real methamphetamine made with a clean synthesis isn't all that bad for you. It depends on your individual genetics. The fake stuff is significantly more damaging. Someone with any kind of heart condition shouldn't be using it at all. Same with a lung condition. Smoking it is great, but your lungs are important, and that's one of the more harmful routes of administration.

You can also take nutmeg or dextromethorphan with it to minimize the neuro-toxicity

Idk dude, I smoke that shit and my heart not only pounds its little heart out but it HURTS, even when I used less and then less and then less. I might have a shit heart now though since I rhabdod and am in shit shape, but still. Stuffs bad for the heart mang
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DietPiano Idk dude, I smoke that shit and my heart not only pounds its little heart out but it HURTS, even when I used less and then less and then less. I might have a shit heart now though since I rhabdod and am in shit shape, but still. Stuffs bad for the heart mang

I never got a pounding heart or effects like that from any stimulant and I've binged on shit like MDPV, Pentedrone (awesome), Pentylone (also awesome), a-pvp "flakka", DNM superlab meth, etc...smoked all of them at one point or the other also. My body/brain is weird.
    Even right now I'm feeling palpitations that "sting" for lack of better word and it's mostly just annoying but also a bit concerning
    Ghost Black Hole
    pussies
    Originally posted by Solstice I never got a pounding heart or effects like that from any stimulant and I've binged on shit like MDPV, Pentedrone (awesome), Pentylone (also awesome), a-pvp "flakka", DNM superlab meth, etc…smoked all of them at one point or the other also. My body/brain is weird.

do you think vyvanse would give me this effect? i've never tried it. 2-fma is supposedly good but i don't even know about rc sources anymore. not the pounding heart effect, i mean the "after meth" effect.
    The after meth effect already wore off me, it lasted a day and a half after a week straight.

Its similar to taking an antidepressant methinks which is why im probably cripplingly depressed if after meth feels good to me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You can't be depressed if you're high on meth 24 hours a day , every day, ever
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III do you think vyvanse would give me this effect? i've never tried it. 2-fma is supposedly good but i don't even know about rc sources anymore. not the pounding heart effect, i mean the "after meth" effect.

One way to find out. Vyvanse is very smooth and subtle.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    This guy I know in highschool overdosed on vyvanse like an idiot.

It's almost impressive.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM This guy I know in highschool overdosed on vyvanse like an idiot.

It's almost impressive.

What's that drug that people take to try and clean out their system of thc for a piss test? It makes you really hot and itchy . Our buddy Chris took it once and turned all red and we just kept laughing at him.
    Originally posted by Solstice One way to find out. Vyvanse is very smooth and subtle.

yea, unfortunately i only know one person with a script and asking for one from him would be akin to asking him for one of his teeth or something.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ What's that drug that people take to try and clean out their system of thc for a piss test? It makes you really hot and itchy . Our buddy Chris took it once and turned all red and we just kept laughing at him.

?? No drug will clean out your system of thc. Unless it's like something that enhances your metabolism and you burn it out really quick like??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM ?? No drug will clean out your system of thc. Unless it's like something that enhances your metabolism and you burn it out really quick like??

I know. It was just one of those things that as kids we believed worked. It was Nioxine by the way.
    Originally posted by mmQ I know. It was just one of those things that as kids we believed worked. It was Nioxine by the way.

dude its called niacin wtf
Jump to Top