User Controls

How many scars do you have?

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    I have 15. One from surgery that runs across most of my back. I have another big one from my hip to my knee. Then one that goes about 1/3 of the way down my palm.

The rest are inconsequential and tiny. There may be more I'm missing. A lot of them are from one stupid event. Girls like them.

Wat about you guys?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A baker's dozen or so. Lol. A baker's dozen of a baker's dozen I mean. So 13*13. I have so many scars on my forearms from grease splatter. I mean they're not like huge obvious ones but they are there. They tell a story. Like if you were blind you could touch my arms and read them like braille (is that spelled right?) and you would know the story of my life.

I also have a babby scar under my eye from when this native American shot a BB gun at me when I was 7.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably like 45 I think. The last ten came this year from my accidents. I'm missing a piece of my mustache due to it.
    Originally posted by mmQ A baker's dozen or so. Lol. A baker's dozen of a baker's dozen I mean. So 13*13. I have so many scars on my forearms from grease splatter. I mean they're not like huge obvious ones but they are there. They tell a story. Like if you were blind you could touch my arms and read them like braille (is that spelled right?) and you would know the story of my life.

I also have a babby scar under my eye from when this native American shot a BB gun at me when I was 7.

You'll shoot your eye out kid?

No, I'll shoot HIS eye out.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Probably like 45 I think. The last ten came this year from my accidents. I'm missing a piece of my mustache due to it.

Jesus that's fucked. You must do a lot of stupid shit.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM I have 15. One from surgery that runs across most of my back. I have another big one from my hip to my knee. Then one that goes about 1/3 of the way down my palm.

The rest are inconsequential and tiny. There may be more I'm missing. A lot of them are from one stupid event. Girls like them.

Wat about you guys?

dont forget to list your anal scars too, faggot.
    Originally posted by mmQ A baker's dozen or so. Lol. A baker's dozen of a baker's dozen I mean. So 13*13. I have so many scars on my forearms from grease splatter. I mean they're not like huge obvious ones but they are there. They tell a story. Like if you were blind you could touch my arms and read them like braille (is that spelled right?) and you would know the story of my life.

You and those injuns, chicken
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian dont forget to list your anal scars too, faggot.

He wears them like a badge of honor
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian dont forget to list your anal scars too, faggot.

Don't have any. Do you?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He wears them like a badge of honor

yeah I bet. probably shows it on his gaped fuckhole, proudly exclaiming how once upon a time he managed to fit an entire fire extinguisher in there.

hehehehe, queer.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian yeah I bet. probably shows it on his gaped fuckhole, proudly exclaiming how once upon a time he managed to fit an entire fire extinguisher in there.

hehehehe, queer.

When you post/think more about gay shit than actual gay people.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Don't have any. Do you?

You do, you literally told me the hill Billy screwing you used sun screen as lube and it made you prolapse and bleed, quit fronting
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You and those injuns, chicken

ikr. We go hard. It's tough love. I relate to natives and usually get along with them well but now and then we have our differences and we both like to drink a lot so we end up having some conflicts . I love native Americans though. They are good people they are misunderstood.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I have a scar across my shin from when I fell into a vent as a kid. That's it. Lol I've never broken a bone, or had any surgery or accidents. :)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You do, you literally told me the hill Billy screwing you used sun screen as lube and it made you prolapse and bleed, quit fronting

Yawn.

Originally posted by mmQ ikr. We go hard. It's tough love. I relate to natives and usually get along with them well but now and then we have our differences and we both like to drink a lot so we end up having some conflicts . I love native Americans though. They are good people they are misunderstood.

It's so weird to me when people talk about native Americans. They're not even a thing here. We drove them all out.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    4 or 5.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I have a scar across my shin from when I fell into a vent as a kid. That's it. Lol I've never broken a bone, or had any surgery or accidents. :)

I've never broken a bone either. I'm strong as an ox :)
    Originally posted by mmQ ikr. We go hard. It's tough love. I relate to natives and usually get along with them well but now and then we have our differences and we both like to drink a lot so we end up having some conflicts . I love native Americans though. They are good people they are misunderstood.

yeah i feel ya, its just because of where you live and you mention injuns it makes me think about, I guess we since i've never been that far north I don't know about all the indians here we have mostly mestizos and Guatemalans

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I have a scar across my shin from when I fell into a vent as a kid. That's it. Lol I've never broken a bone, or had any surgery or accidents. :)

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM I've never broken a bone either. I'm strong as an ox :)

yeah you've just got that transverse booty blown out
Jump to Top