User Controls

A blunt, a six pack of Lite beer, and Popeyes 🐔.

blaster master victim of incest
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    god damn i love their biscuits
    Admin African Astronaut
    That is a seriously sad agenda.

Just go to a bar and eat. Maybe a brewery.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Admin That is a seriously sad agenda.

Just go to a bar and eat. Maybe a brewery.

U jelly brah. After a hards days blue collar work you can appreciate getting on tc and snackin out.

I'm always going to b a blue collar
    Originally posted by blaster master Krolo knows what it is, when you work hard for your 💰 you gotta eat, drink, and be merry.

I'm faded right now but not home I'm going to go to the store in a bit I'll cya on tc later.

I drank a glass of vodka and smoked a nigger blunt I'm fucked up
    Hahaaa, I just had popeyes last night. I ordered the red beans and rice on accident and they were actually ree good.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U jelly brah. After a hards days blue collar work you can appreciate getting on tc and snackin out.

I'm always going to b a blue collar

For the price of fast food and a six pack, you could get a better meal at the bar and a couple of stronger better tasting beers.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master You must be British!

No. German. But in the US.
    Originally posted by Admin For the price of fast food and a six pack, you could get a better meal at the bar and a couple of stronger better tasting beers.

Source?
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin For the price of fast food and a six pack, you could get a better meal at the bar and a couple of stronger better tasting beers.

What bars are you going to??
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM What bars are you going to??

Must be early weekday drink and food specials, he is referring to...they are available if u look around
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Must be early weekday drink and food specials, he is referring to…they are available if u look around

Doubt it. Popeyes is not that expensive. I also don't live in a poorfag area so
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Doubt it. Popeyes is not that expensive. I also don't live in a poorfag area so

U dont eat that shit. U eat healthy
    Originally posted by WellHung U dont eat that shit. U eat healthy

Lol yeah I don't. I'm not big on fried chicken either, I usually take the breading off. The sides at these places are really fucking good though.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Some of you guys need to get out more.
Jump to Top