User Controls

§m£ÂgØL is trying to dox posters who are deceased...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, this is no way to give them a proper release.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What would it matter even if true? They're dead.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie What would it matter even if true? They're dead.

Respect for the dead. Ever heard of it?
    Originally posted by WellHung Respect for the dead. Ever heard of it?

What good does respect do for the dead? If this is about your feminine sensibilities being offended you can go fuck yourself. Also, you don't get to decide how we deal with community members that have died along the way. You know why? You're not part of our community. Go back to DH, oh wait.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie What good does respect do for the dead? If this is about your feminine sensibilities being offended you can go fuck yourself. Also, you don't get to decide how we deal with community members that have died along the way. You know why? You're not part of our community. Go back to DH, oh wait.

Seems like ur bleeding out of ur pussy right now. Wanna chat when you're feeling more emotionally stable?👍
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    He's talking about juicebox.

Fuck you wellhung. He posted the pics himself, and he has one on his obituary (which is shit and had a bad shirt)

I just want to draw a picture of him and our other K.O.'d members in space.
    I'll actually spend time on this one, unlike my other drawings. I can do realism.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie What good does respect do for the dead? If this is about your feminine sensibilities being offended you can go fuck yourself. Also, you don't get to decide how we deal with community members that have died along the way. You know why? You're not part of our community. Go back to DH, oh wait.

I'm just as much a part of this community as u or §m£ÂgØL, Pedo Paul. My legacy is secure.
    Your legacy, lmao.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM He's talking about juicebox.

Fuck you wellhung. He posted the pics himself, and he has one on his obituary (which is shit and had a bad shirt)

I just want to draw a picture of him and our other K.O.'d members in space.

That sucks. Im stoned all the time, I dont always pick up on stuff. I'll miss him. I dont know wut to say. He was one of the few people here I was consistently good to...and he was always a good guy to me. Always nicer to me than any of u have been.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Your legacy, lmao.

You've always been relatively kind to me, before today. And I've always had kind words for u. However, suddenly, out of the blue, you decide to be vicious. Hell, I'd rather be your scapegoat, than someone who cant handle it, bully. You feel better after u tried to bully me? Since when do u hate my guts?
    Originally posted by WellHung You've always been relatively kind to me, before today. And I've always had kind words for u. However, suddenly, out of the blue, you decide to be vicious. Hell, I'd rather be your scapegoat, than someone who cant handle it, bully. You feel better after u tried to bully me? Since when do u hate my guts?

I don't, you're just out of your depth with this one. And it's objectively true that you've been part of this community for a shorter while than the people you claim to try to protect by invoking some sort of respect for the dead trope. Don't be silly, and just be truthful, you just wanted to take this opportunity and the fact we have dead members to use as a club to beat §m£ÂgØL over the head with.

Now §m£ÂgØL is a humongous faggot, insufferable though he might be he has seniority over you simply by the fact that he's been around for longer than you have. So when you call into question his motivation for doing something for people he and me and all the other OG's have known for a long while. Don't expect me to take your motivation for doing so at face value.

At the very best you're just an insensitive prick, at worst you are being actively malicious. What i said was said in anger but you can see why don't you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Yes. I understand. I'm sorry. I'm not malicious.
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't, you're just out of your depth with this one. And it's objectively true that you've been part of this community for a shorter while than the people you claim to try to protect by invoking some sort of respect for the dead trope. Don't be silly, and just be truthful, you just wanted to take this opportunity and the fact we have dead members to use as a club to beat §m£ÂgØL over the head with.

Now §m£ÂgØL is a humongous faggot, insufferable though he might be he has seniority over you simply by the fact that he's been around for longer than you have. So when you call into question his motivation for doing something for people he and me and all the other OG's have known for a long while. Don't expect me to take your motivation for doing so at face value.

At the very best you're just an insensitive prick, at worst you are being actively malicious. What i said was said in anger but you can see why don't you?

Hey I'm a magnificent faggot
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes. I understand. I'm sorry. I'm not malicious.

Thank you.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    At the end of the world, people will throw decorum right out the window and start eating each other.
Jump to Top