User Controls

Hey does anybody have a picture of Juicebox and Malice?

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Also Mark and PWP and who ever else has died.

I'd like to make a memorial drawing and song.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Juicebox is still kickin....dont bury him just yet.
    Malice is a man who is gone, but not forgotten.
    Shut the fuck up newbie.
    šŸ¤­šŸ˜
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Remember you posted Juiceā€™s pic for me in that thread about him where his friend told us about his death.
    Thanks mq
    Originally posted by Technologist Remember you posted Juiceā€™s pic for me in that thread about him where his friend told us about his death.

Yes but i cant for the life of me find it
    Juicebox is alive. I recently texted with him.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Yes but i cant for the life of me find it

That's because you're extremely poorly organized... and juice Box isnt important enough to you, for you to have secured a special spot for him. He is merely a friend of convenience for you.
    Originally posted by WellHung Juicebox is alive. I recently texted with him.

Shut the fuck up. We all saw his obituary. Give me your number so I can send police to arrest you for drug trafficking.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Do you have the memorial link still? Check the dates in that, then go back a few days before it in the threads.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Shut the fuck up. We all saw his obituary. Give me your number so I can send police to arrest you for drug trafficking.

I didnt see it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung I didnt see it.

You dont need to intentionally lie Mr. Chew. Its unflattering and obvious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ You dont need to intentionally lie Mr. Chew. Its unflattering and obvious.

Frankly when it comes to deaths of members I've been talking to for years, I don't have much room for jokes. I didn't even necessarily like Malice or Juicebox and they've both done their fair share of insulting me, but I don't care. They were a part of the community and I want to draw this picture and sing this song for them.

I think Mark has a park dedicated to him in his hometown. Which is pretty awesome.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wtf how and when did pwp die? Also stop trying to besmirch their legacy Ā§mĀ£Ć‚gƘL. A ton of others died before but the one that really bugged me was ytter_man since he was such a nice, good guy who was genuine and hilarious and I had lots of interactions with him. Then he found himself in a situation he didn't know how to get out of so he did a bad thing and we miss him. I hope silverfuck and mancannon are still alive too
    Originally posted by mmQ You dont need to intentionally lie Mr. Chew. Its unflattering and obvious.

I honestly didnt. I'm not trying to be intentionally disruptive, and I want to know the truth, but I'm not gonna lie and say I saw that, when I didn't. If I see it,then I'll agree with y'all.
    I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anybody... I liked juice Box just as much as the next guy. I'll be dejected if he really is dead.
    Originally posted by Sudo wtf how and when did pwp die? Also stop trying to besmirch their legacy Ā§mĀ£Ć‚gƘL. A ton of others died before but the one that really bugged me was ytter_man since he was such a nice, good guy who was genuine and hilarious and I had lots of interactions with him. Then he found himself in a situation he didn't know how to get out of so he did a bad thing and we miss him. I hope silverfuck and mancannon are still alive too

I don't give a flying fuck what you think sudo. You got the pics or not?
Jump to Top