User Controls

Polish peopl usa expats here and the holocaust

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I have heard an interesting history at a bar here in Warsaw earlier today. These two guys I believe at least one of them being jedi talked about a topic popular amongst the Polish media, international politics and social media at large. At one point one of them told the other that he knows a kasia or polish girl whose mom is an official holocaust historian in Poland and this is when the fun started. The other guy of jedi descent told him how he does not understand how in Poland and Ukraine they have historians or officials with their sole job is finding ways to prove that Poland or Ukraine was not complicit in any way in the holocaust. How they are so in denial some participated they will do everything possible to prove it was not true.

It is so true the way he said it. The funny thing is they were talking about the recent elections here with PiS winning than went to talk about us politics with them supporting Bernie Sanders. They were suspicious I was listening in and sitting near them even though I spoke Polish ti the bartenders.

But the jedi American dude made a food point. Why does Poland have official institutions or scholars who focus not on finding truth but simply disproving any polish people were complicit in the holocaust?

They also talked about collective guilt vs collective national pride that exists here in this part of the world. And they mentioned how one guy had a 70 yr old relative who recently went to Berlin and thought the Germans are not repentant enough or ashamed enough in their thoughts of what they did. That their city and country is too prosperous. What is funny is I think many Polish people will agree with this.

They also said something funny in how they have these scholars who talk about sex or various aspects of sex in Poland rather than the church and they are the intellectual versions of sex. I find this interesting also because I like talking about sex and the different aspects of it. Why can’t we discuss it without it turning into another metoo in the west or some women’s right shit?
    Here is them talking later on about diff subjects. Fuking jedi usa expats. Thats all youll find in Poland besides Pollacks. You will not find any hood kr genderloin people from usa here..
    But do you want to? Do you really want to here of all places?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat The other guy of jedi descent told him how he does not understand how in Poland and Ukraine they have historians or officials with their sole job is finding ways to prove that Poland or Ukraine was not complicit in any way in the holocaust.

oh man the irony
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    These are the types of americans we get here unfortunately. The only type.
    I mean what other americans besides jedis would step foot here?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no I mean specifically the irony in complaining there's an entire industry in trying to prove the Poles didn't participate in the wholesale execution of j'ews, while drawing on the massive industry trying to prove that the wholesale execution of j'ews happened in the first place
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Hey buddy! Sorry to be late! Here's the CBT you crave so much!

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra no I mean specifically the irony in complaining there's an entire industry in trying to prove the Poles didn't participate in the wholesale execution of j'ews, while drawing on the massive industry trying to prove that the wholesale execution of j'ews happened in the first place

Do they even bother proving anything anymore?
    What is also odd is how poland attracts such whackjobs from the usa to begin with.
    They are ven started talking idiotic shit about how in poland people vote based on merit or jelousy of people who have more than them. But didnt these two jedi morons know why donald trump was voted in to begin with? It was as if they were just spewing kacka out of their stupid mouths and agreeing with one another.
Jump to Top