User Controls

Visited the War Museum Today

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

The biggest impression this place leaves on me is how cheap Military kit looks. Even modern kit looks cheap and shitty, and I don't even know how they survived back in the day. These uniforms are incredibly thin and awful.

US kit (right), Nazi kit (left). Photo doesn't do justice, but US kit looks way nicer and better quality in every way. English kit is worse than both.

Sweet.

Nice bike, want to ride around the world on a nazi bike like this.

Me.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Looks like shit. Not downloading that. Upload to imgur like a functioning human adult.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Not downloading that.

What? Are the images not showing inline?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I don't believe any of this, least of all the holocaust
    Originally posted by Sudo I don't believe any of this, least of all the holocaust

Brave jedis recently called out the Poles for lying about the Holocaust, claiming that the Germans had gassed hundreds of thousands of them.
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-the-fake-nazi-death-camp-wikipedia-s-longest-hoax-exposed-1.7942233
    Without the jedis there would be no truth in this world.
    is that really you?
    Originally posted by Sudo is that really you?

Of course.
    I don't believe you or anything in this thread
    Originally posted by Sudo I don't believe you or anything in this thread

You're racist.
Jump to Top