User Controls

HOLY FUCK I can't believe this video is real

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Trump kissing and motorboating Rudy Guiliani in drag.

I want to take out an ad on Fox and play this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol who cares that was actually pretty funny
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol who cares that was actually pretty funny

Frankly I dont. To each his own. But what the actual fuck lol.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    how hasnt john oliver found that and played it yet?
    Originally posted by Sudo how hasnt john oliver found that and played it yet?

It may be an issue of rights. It was a sketch for some event showing the light side of Mayors. Giulani was the Mayor of NY at the time lol.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Trump is successful, smart, and doesn't take himself too seriously.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Trump is successful, smart, and doesn't take himself too seriously.

Yeah nobody cares, Brit.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Yeah nobody cares, Spic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Frankly I dont. To each his own. But what the actual fuck lol.

you probably just don't have much of a sense of humor, it was like something out of the kids in the hall
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you probably just don't have much of a sense of humor, it was like something out of the kids in the hall

Ya, ok Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Number13 Yeah nobody cares, Spic.

Another non American
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lefties lose their sense of humor completely, when it comes to the guy who beat their precious queen Hillary. Sore losers never laugh.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/social-justice/why-arent-conservatives-funny
    Trump supporters are largely homophobic as well. Hilarious when their own Supreme leader is a gay boy fucker.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you probably just don't have much of a sense of humor, it was like something out of the kids in the hall

Kids in the hall is way better. Just because someones in drag doesn't make it like every other drag sketch you homophobe
    Originally posted by Sudo Kids in the hall is way better. Just because someones in drag doesn't make it like every other drag sketch you homophobe

get out of here with that bullshit, of course kith is better im just saying, the acting was also similar to kith, like how rudy does the "hmmmpph"

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/social-justice/why-arent-conservatives-funny

Liberals are just like clapping seals, their jokes are repetitive and their laughing is totally forced.

The articles goes into how "Conservatism is associated with lower appreciation of both irony and exaggeration."

To rephrase, Conservatives have higher standards.

Originally posted by GAAAAALM Trump supporters are largely homophobic as well. Hilarious when their own Supreme leader is a gay boy fucker.

If you say so. Show us on the doll where Trump touched you.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If you say so. Show us on the doll where Trump touched you.

Obviously right by the pussy
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Liberals are just like clapping seals, their jokes are repetitive and their laughing is totally forced.

The articles goes into how "Conservatism is associated with lower appreciation of both irony and exaggeration."

To rephrase, Conservatives have higher standards.

If you say so. Show us on the doll where Trump touched you.

"George Bush is so Stupid"
    Hurr durr durr durr durr

"He wants to invade Iraq"
    Hurr durr durr durr durr

"Trump is so stupid"
    Hurr durr durr durr durr

"He wants to pull out of Syria"
    Hurr durr durr durr durr
Jump to Top