User Controls

What would you do if you went to poland

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    To this side bar district area near central of Warsaw called Parkowa street and not only got maxed and beat up by bouncers there but they stole your phone and broke it as you tried to capture footage of them beating people including a woman and was waiting forever for cops to show up as nobody wanted to help you or let you use their phone while you were laced and when they finally did show up you found out they are corrupt and in cahoots with the local establishments and bouncers there?
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Get radiation poisoning
    Rape your mom
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Buy some dank ass fireworks.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Rape your mom
    Originally posted by Sophie Buy some dank ass fireworks.

They're illegal in the nether no? I feel bad for you.

One time my family launched one into a nearby telephone pole and the wire lit up a bright electric blue down the street. My friend on the other side and about 20 houses down saw it. It was glorious.

As a kid I used to scavenge for duds or dropped fireworks on July 5th so I could go home and light them.

Red meat and explosives. That's the smell of freedom.
    I guess theya re trying to clean the area up Ive just noticed this camera that never existed here before:

So would you still film or not if you saw those bouncers in action or just rely on the camera hoping they wont beat you for filming or steal your shit?
    I almost had this happen but backed off filming them simply tried helping those maxed and bullied or shoved people by giving them water and they almost did it to me. Imagine if I filmed? But what would you do if it did happen and you were one of those smug westerners thinking nothing bad can happen to you as long as cops are involved?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lol, you got your phone broke for being a cunt? Poland is pretty based.

I'd probably not really give a shit, it's just part of the experience.

I got angry once as I got patted down at a concert, someone found my hip flask of booze, and without saying anything reached into my jacket and poured it out in front of me, and handed me the hip flask back.

That was inappropriate and technically destruction of my property and maybe even assault of some variety, but the thing is no one will give a shit.

You should only feel anger occassionally. When you feel anger it means you expect better, and are reacting to your dissapointment. People who get angry about things that will never be better, like bouncers, or rush hour traffic, are irrational.

The jedi Alain De Botton did an excellent series which taught me this. It has improved my driving experience enormously.

"everyday someone cuts you off, someone does something stupid, yet every time you get angry"
    No it didnt happen to me but i felt it would have hnce i didnt start filming and left as they started threatening me and they abrely allowed me to go back in to get my jacket. But one or those bouncers in particular was being a cunt. You dont out your hands on women and drag people from a abthroom particularly by their hair just because theyre doing drugs or whatever. I dont know what went on but macing people and shoving s guy every time he got up is beyond the line it is bullying behavior and uncalled for. White americans for certain eould be on their phone calling the cops and filming particularly the steppord wive types and even in Poland I bet. How was I being a cunt even if I did that it would be jsut a thing whtie America does.
    I mena america is filled with people who want to be involved, people who beleive in the honor of the judge hence why grand juries never indict cops of even murder, people who want to or are simply good citizens. So if they did that what would they do if the results were what I described?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Judges and bouncers aren't perfect - in fact really far from it - but they keep order.

It's not a perfectly just order. It's full of inefficencies and injustices. It's not the kingdom of heaven.

Boo hoo.

Hows your job search going? Are you still trying to become a print journalist?
    Why the fuk would I do that? Why would I wantto be part of journalism or any sort of office or corporate structure?
    Originally posted by Wariat Why would I wantto be part of journalism or any sort of office or corporate structure?

To get money.
    I can take bribes and make more faster and not have to pay taxes. Or just freelance and not pay taxes.
    Hell I still refuse to pay taxes even with companeis Ive signed 8benw forms with.
    Originally posted by Wariat Hell I still refuse to pay taxes even with companeis Ive signed 8benw forms with.

lol
    8wben forms just means they use it for their own file safe keeping it snot like theyll send any of that shit to the polish auditors or nothing. I mean if the company or website os foreign based like out of usa or south america. I make sure to work with foreign entities that pay in dollars only. Dollars or euro.
    Wariat, you have to be actually earning money to pay taxes.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM They're illegal in the nether no? I feel bad for you.

They're heavily restricted. Strict rules for everything, you can only legally buy them three days before the new years and you can only legally set them off on 31 December. If you want to sell fireworks, there's a million legal hoops you have to go through. And even then distributors are restricted by things such as total load for the pieces of fireworks. They're also criminally liable for anything that isn't 'government approved'. Now they wanna ban fireworks altogether from big cities.

Living here isn't bad at all but when it comes to anything that might remotely be considered dangerous, like fireworks, weapons, etc, the state is very much overbearing.
Jump to Top