User Controls

How do you get females naked in your pad

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What technique do you use if th y startmplaying games or act like they domt want to fuk? I think a massage with a you got to be naked for me to give it to you as your giving it first to her badk works. Like why dont you get naked so i can feel all of you line or something.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You're never going to attract a woman Wariat. Buy a Fleshlight or sexdoll and give up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice You're never going to attract a woman Wariat. Buy a Fleshlight or sexdoll and give up.

Hey dont hate on fleshlights, its the best method of masturbation and will avoid death grip.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    a big hunting knife.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    blaster master victim of incest
    Those intensions ar enot bad from a mans perspective. In fact theyre normal and if youre not a fag youre supposed to have them and act on them and score and by score i mean score big or go home.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I utilize Rohypnol.
    Are you trying to say getting laid or finally getting off is bad intensions? Isnt it normal intensions for a straight male?
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    big cities like Poland
    Everyone wants and needs sex. Males are made to be predator or theyre called MORALLY SUPERIOR BEINGs and losers. Not everyone gets females to get naked for you for nothing. That is a small oercentwge of males and not everyone wants to lower their standards or fuk people theyre not attractive to due to being desperate.
    Sometimes you have to be a predator or the male aggressor in life tog et what you have coming.
    I mean what choice do I have. You really espect me to get some being the third wheel or friends with benefits hoping ill score or hoping it will just come to me?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    By being a sweet heart
    WellHung Black Hole
    I simply fuck niggers for cheap. Problem solved.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Roofies and duct tape of course
    Everyone including chicks says or repeats its just a numbers game. Is it true though? If somehow i start going up to random chicks not even paying me attention during my jogs in the park and talking to them and asking if they'd like to get naked st my place with me or get fuked then I eventually score? Thats what everyone says though.
Jump to Top