User Controls

Got paid yesterday so I bought a Rolex

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Jealous?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nahhhhh, don’t wear watches.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Gib $$
    WellHung Black Hole
    Oh yea baby. Now u got STATUS.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    could have a similar tag for cheaper
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    I was about to make fun of cankle wrists but turns out it's a shooped meme
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    Jealous?

Your paws are chubby as fuck so no I’m nit jealous

*rawlox* lmao
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I only wear AP niqquh
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke I was about to make fun of cankle wrists but turns out it's a shooped meme

He admitted to being like 285 or some shit so he's probably not far off
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM He admitted to being like 285 or some shit so he's probably not far off

Jokes on you, I can't afford a rolex.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Why didn't you get an oyster? I like watches and have a movado but I'm thinking of getting a brietling soon. Muh dawg jus bot a Gucci watch so I gotta flecks harda nahmeen?
    Originally posted by Sudo Why didn't you get an oyster? I like watches and have a movado but I'm thinking of getting a brietling soon. Muh dawg jus bot a Gucci watch so I gotta flecks harda nahmeen?

Lol this behavior is pathetic.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    Jealous?

hidden knuckles.

i never thought thats even possible.
    Originally posted by Sudo Why didn't you get an oyster? I like watches and have a movado but I'm thinking of getting a brietling soon. Muh dawg jus bot a Gucci watch so I gotta flecks harda nahmeen?

I chose the submariner to go with my submarine. The submarine should be arriving soon, we just need to get direct debit set up for the payments.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I was in prison with a Tamil Tiger who was importing heroin to fund a submarine. He was the most intense soiboi I ever met
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM He admitted to being like 285 or some shit so he's probably not far off

How the fuck can someone get that fat? Pathetic.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke How the fuck can someone get that fat? Pathetic.

Honestly yeah. Willing to bet his family raised him to be like that though. Sudo is also pretty fat.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo I was in prison with a Tamil Tiger who was importing heroin to fund a submarine. He was the most intense soiboi I ever met

Oh, yeah? Well, I AM a Tamil Tiger.
    WellHung Black Hole

U place a great deal of importance on material possessions, for a devout Muslim.
Jump to Top